India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

kyph moderators (Page 3)

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

i didnt say u insulted my vijay, i said i agreed to what u had said!!!

but i was upset by the fact that lakshmi brought up my comment about diarrea...., which i had already apologised for via PM and had nothing to do with my post and then u brought it up again, (although im not sure who told u about it)!!!!

u didnt insult me, u spoke with more respect than anyone else did on this issue and im glad u understood our views!!!!! thankyou vijay on behalf of the kyph gang, the situation is much more clearer now than it had been!!!

Jots Big smile

Edited by Jots - 13 May 2005 at 2:42pm

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG..jots and kariya are being serious fer the 1st time probally in thier life?!?!?!?.wow..mods..pls bully them like this..i wan them to be serious..lolz..nuff jokes said Wink....newayz on the issue redardgin the newbies..i think they sud introduce themselves in this forum so that we get a chance to know them !!!
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

ash i m always serious.................tumhne mujhe UN-serious kab dekhaConfused

kariya! ( a very serious person)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jots

ok now ive had enough, i told lakshmi that my post had absolutely nothing to do with my comments on diarrea..... and trust me vijay i have already apologised for this through PM, so why is everyone attacking me personally!!!!!! its not fair, i wrote this post on behalf of the kyph forum, not on behalf of me alone, so why do u embarrass me by bringing such things up over and over again, as i have apologised!!!!!!! i feel lakshmi has created a huge issue out of 1 small comment which everyone found funny at the time, 1 comment which we have all forgotten about!!!

this has really upset me, although yes i agree to what u have said, everything we had written or i had written was a joke and if u look at the reponses u will realise!!!

it feels as if i am being blamed for everything, just because i had the guts to write to u guys about this!!!!

i really cant believe that u are all pointing the finger at me, when this post had nothing to do with my comments!!!!

but once again vijay thankyou for understanding our (not my) views, we very much appreciate it, u spoke to us very kindly, thanks!!!

Jots

Hi Jots,

I don't know what I have said that is making you so mad. You posed a few questions and I tried to answer them to the best of my ability.  And I am really not offended at all. I am just confused right now as to how this happenedConfused.

I am really sorry if I have offended you in anyway, since that was not my intention. I hope we can clear this misunderstanding and start off on a new slate.

regards, --Lakshmi 

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
awww lakshmi is really sorry..forgive her jots u bully!!!!..hey btw lakshmi..i alwayz wondered how u guys get to be "ADMIN GROUP" OR W/E..DOESN'T IT MAKE U FEEL SOOOO ummm soo on top..lolz..is it caz u guys opened this site or sumthng???
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

well thats nice of u lashmi!!!

kariya!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by attitude.ash

awww lakshmi is really sorry..forgive her jots u bully!!!!..hey btw lakshmi..i alwayz wondered how u guys get to be "ADMIN GROUP" OR W/E..DOESN'T IT MAKE U FEEL SOOOO ummm soo on top..lolz..is it caz u guys opened this site or sumthng???

Hi Ash,

Vijay started the site. I joined as a member like all of you. I was a newbie, coolbie, mod and finally became an admin. The credit of creating the site goes to Vijay alone.  I just try to help him.

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

lakshmi wrote- I personally feel Ekta having diaherra and constipation is not funny.. Ask a person who has gone through that.. It is far from funny..  As a forum we want every member to feel comfortable reading the posts here. There is thin line between funny and gross.

ok lakshmi the above is what u wrote in your reply, which i had a problem with!!!!-why- because this comment was directed towards me!!

now basically the reason i was so mad was because u and vijay kept on referring the the diarrea comment i had made about ekta, which i had already apologised for and had absolutely nothing to do with my post and neither did i mention it anywhere, which makes me wonder why u and vijay put it into ur reply!!!! so the reason i was so annoyed was because i felt like u were attacking me for making this comment, over and over again as u didnt use anyone elses comments as an example!!!

i did not feel insulted just slightly annoyed at the reply i got for a couple of simple questions i wrote on behalf of the kyph forum members!!!

but now vijay has spoken to us things are much more clear!!! and lets just forget we had this argument/ discussion, whatever u want to call it!!!

Jots- no hard feelings right Smile

Go to top