Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

jots i think ab tak to hamare moderators ko baat samje mein aa gaye hoge๐Ÿ˜‰

kariya! ( every one loves me ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

vijay thumbnail

Hi friends,

Thanks Jots for bringing up the issue and we do understand what you want to convey.

Now lets take the issues one at a time:

a) many posts referring to ekta kapoor have been deleted, i feel we all have the right to express our views on the creaters of the show and whether we agree or disagree with the current plot!!!!

- Well ofcourse you have the right to express your views about the show and agree or disagree with the current plot. BUT it should be expressed in the correct format acceptable to all and should not be instigating or derogatory.

Regarding Ekta Kapoor, I also have made a personal comment which now I feel I shouldn't have (that she should marry) when they showed Nandini's rape in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as that scene was really uncalled and wrongly given "social awakening".

Anyways  the point is that if we have the right to criticize then we should also appreciate people who have made us glue to the TV screen for hours. Has anyone of you created a post that had anyday appreciated her dedication towards her work and how she manages so many shows at the same time. Any show which is part of Balaji doesnt mean it goes through Ekta's desk on what they are going to show on a particular day. You all should appreciate that being so young (probably she is even younger to meIndian TV Serials (Your Views)๐Ÿ˜Š) she have acheived so much in such a small time all because of self-belief.

I am informed that many actors, tv producers and other tv channels company do visit our forum regularly so this is your chance to put forward your comments and convey your messages to them. On India Forums you are free to speak your mind (as we are not affiliated to any of the channels or TV shows) but it should be in the right tone.

Our idea is to provide a platform where both the ends (tv artists, tv producers and the audience) could meet and discuss. May be tomorrow they change their show script based on our members posts.

I myself do not find anything funny if someone has "diarrhea/constipation" problem.

b) Further many newbies create a new post as a way of introducing themselves to the current members of the forum, however many of them have told me that their posts are deleted before anyone can respond to them and welcome them to the forum, i think this is unfair!!!

As lakshmi said they are not deleted but just moved the Members Lounge. I have already posted about this on the Moderators forum and they will now move the "new members" topic to the Members Lounge leaving the shadow topic here so that you can see that this topic was moved to the Members Lounge and not deleted.

c) I think the same rules should apply througout IF and this does not seem to be the case!!! as comments which are accepted on one forum are not on another, whilst at the same time comments which may offend members are not dealt with!!!!

I understand what you mean to say. But now look at the fact that every show has a seperate section and they are moderated by different Moderators. Some are very active and some are less active. Then moderating is also something which is based on personal discretion and cannot be done like a ROBOT else I would have certainly tried to write an application which would have done Auto-Moderating. And more importantly India Forums is currently having 10600+ members (as of today) and is growing every day. So ofcourse the job of our moderators a difficult one. 

We are constantly trying to bring a balance to all the forums with uniformity but for that we would require your constant support in making IF a friendly place.

d) I mean how many posts are their about andags looks, 1 says whos th hottest another says whos the best, another says angad or prithvi, i mean we cant just sit around all day responding to the same old questions!!!

We do not encourage general "who's hot?" topics. Rather I myself prefer debatable topics in which we all can put forward our ideas and comments.

Just take for example: Indian TV Serials (Your Views) the above post have been made a global post as its really worth pondering over.

We welcome all your comments/suggestions on this topic.

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Group

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago
kool*kariya* thumbnail

glad to know that ppl understand mine, jots nad asdfghjkl veiws

๐Ÿ˜ญ...yeh to khushi ke aso hai

kariya! (aaj mein bahut khush hoon)

Jots thumbnail

ok now ive had enough, i told lakshmi that my post had absolutely nothing to do with my comments on diarrea..... and trust me vijay i have already apologised for this through PM, so why is everyone attacking me personally!!!!!! its not fair, i wrote this post on behalf of the kyph forum, not on behalf of me alone, so why do u embarrass me by bringing such things up over and over again, as i have apologised!!!!!!! i feel lakshmi has created a huge issue out of 1 small comment which everyone found funny at the time, 1 comment which we have all forgotten about!!!

this has really upset me, although yes i agree to what u have said, everything we had written or i had written was a joke and if u look at the reponses u will realise!!!

it feels as if i am being blamed for everything, just because i had the guts to write to u guys about this!!!!

i really cant believe that u are all pointing the finger at me, when this post had nothing to do with my comments!!!!

but once again vijay thankyou for understanding our (not my) views, we very much appreciate it, u spoke to us very kindly, thanks!!!

Jots

Edited by Jots - 18 years ago
kool*kariya* thumbnail

jots ๐Ÿ˜ก maat karo..........calm down

laxmi ji mere jots badi di ko akhela chod do plzzzzzzz

kariya!

yes asdfghjkl it sure is double celebration for me!!!

vijay thumbnail

Jots:

No one is attacking you personally and lets not deviate from the main topic.

I myself didnt knew who wrote that post untill you told me now and just put it to support my argument. I also mentioned that I also made certain remarks on Ekta that I should not had. And moreover if I do not agree with you on certain things or ideas that doesnt mean I am insulting / embarassing you.

I am also very sorry if you found my post insulting/offensive. 

Friends:

Do you really think anywhere in my post I have an intention to insult/embarass anyone.

Cheers,
Vijay

Jots thumbnail

i didnt say u insulted my vijay, i said i agreed to what u had said!!!

but i was upset by the fact that lakshmi brought up my comment about diarrea...., which i had already apologised for via PM and had nothing to do with my post and then u brought it up again, (although im not sure who told u about it)!!!!

u didnt insult me, u spoke with more respect than anyone else did on this issue and im glad u understood our views!!!!! thankyou vijay on behalf of the kyph gang, the situation is much more clearer now than it had been!!!

Jots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Jots - 18 years ago
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGG..jots and kariya are being serious fer the 1st time probally in thier life?!?!?!?.wow..mods..pls bully them like this..i wan them to be serious..lolz..nuff jokes said ๐Ÿ˜‰....newayz on the issue redardgin the newbies..i think they sud introduce themselves in this forum so that we get a chance to know them !!!
kool*kariya* thumbnail

ash i m always serious.................tumhne mujhe UN-serious kab dekha๐Ÿ˜•

kariya! ( a very serious person)

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jots

ok now ive had enough, i told lakshmi that my post had absolutely nothing to do with my comments on diarrea..... and trust me vijay i have already apologised for this through PM, so why is everyone attacking me personally!!!!!! its not fair, i wrote this post on behalf of the kyph forum, not on behalf of me alone, so why do u embarrass me by bringing such things up over and over again, as i have apologised!!!!!!! i feel lakshmi has created a huge issue out of 1 small comment which everyone found funny at the time, 1 comment which we have all forgotten about!!!

this has really upset me, although yes i agree to what u have said, everything we had written or i had written was a joke and if u look at the reponses u will realise!!!

it feels as if i am being blamed for everything, just because i had the guts to write to u guys about this!!!!

i really cant believe that u are all pointing the finger at me, when this post had nothing to do with my comments!!!!

but once again vijay thankyou for understanding our (not my) views, we very much appreciate it, u spoke to us very kindly, thanks!!!

Jots

Hi Jots,

I don't know what I have said that is making you so mad. You posed a few questions and I tried to answer them to the best of my ability.  And I am really not offended at all. I am just confused right now as to how this happened๐Ÿ˜•.

I am really sorry if I have offended you in anyway, since that was not my intention. I hope we can clear this misunderstanding and start off on a new slate.

regards, --Lakshmi