India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

kyph moderators

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged

ok i am writing on behalf of my forum friends and i do not intend to offend anyone especially lakshmi!!!! many of us have been unhappy about the way certain posts are being deleted so rapidly!!! The reason many of us are addicted to the kyph forum is because we get a opportuniy to express our views on the show and the creaters of the show!!! many posts referring to ekta kapoor have been deleted, i feel we all have the right to express our views on the creaters of the show and whether we agree or disagree with the current plot!!!! I am an active member of the jjkn forum and such posts esp ones referring to deeya and tony are never deleted!!!

i think the kyph forum members understand each other very well, but i think the moderators have found it difficult distinguishing the difference between a sarcastic/ funny comment and a comment which may offend others!!! now i would like to apologise to anyone who was offended by my comments towards Ekta Kapoor, i did not intend on upsetting you esp bela!!! but judging by your response you all understood the fact that me and my friends were only joking!!!!!!! i have already been told off!!! so thanks bela!!!!

Further many newbies create a new post as a way of introducing themselves to the current members of the forum, however many of them have told me that their posts are deleted before anyone can respond to them and welcome them to the forum, i think this is unfair!!!

I think the same rules should apply througout IF and this does not seem to be the case!!! as comments which are accepted on one forum are not on another, whilst at the same time comments which may offend members are not dealt with!!!! therefore it is difficult to understand the limits we must consider before writing a response to a post!!!!

like i said earlier i am speaking on behalf of my forum friends with whom i have already had this conversation and i dont intend on offending any of the moderators!!!!

Thankyou

Jots Big smile

Edited by Jots - 13 May 2005 at 11:03am

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

well moderators i m one of jots friends

i think it is highly unfair that u guys are deleting the newbies post where the poor souls are introducing themselves to us.................even b4 we can have fun...by ragging them or having jokes......u guys delete it that is sooo irratating............

posts that are contervertial like regarding bela and ekta kapoor, u guys delete them........plzzzz dont coz it is fun writing to them....plzz can u leave the forum with sum fun posts.....and the critizing we do is sarcastic and funny but u guys dont get it.........but we members of the forum do...so leave the post for us

we would like to have sum fun post that we can write to over friday, saturday and sunday

hope u understand us

thank u!

kariyaBig smile

dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yeah i agree wid both of u
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

moderators i hope u respond to ur post!!!!!!Big smile

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i mean how many posts are their about andags looks, 1 says whos th hottest another says whos the best, another says angad or prithvi, i mean we cant just sit around all day responding to the same old questions!!!

we'd rather interact with each other and have fun, share views negative or positive, share lyrics and not have such posts deleted!!!! and please dont say we should use pm cos thats not the same!!!

Jots

Robz Groupbie
Robz
Robz

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wink Jots hunn  am on ur side!!!!!!!!!!!
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged

YES, u cant expect us to reply agian and agian to the same ghise phite post!!!!

u should let us talk to each other and have fun.............should let us critize ppl........we do the critizing as a joke with sarcasm not on the serious level ( we use pm for thatWinkLOL)

ATLEAST.........u should let us have fun on friday, saturday and sunday!!!!

kariya!--the angel of the forumEmbarrassed

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

first of all, Let me clear this, The newbies posts are not being deleted. They are merely being moved to the member's lounge section. So I request all newbies to go there and looks for the responses. It is the place meant for new members to introduce themselves.

Now coming to uniform rules for all sections, I am not sure if posts commenting on  T&D  or Ekta for the way she has been handling shows have been deleted. The messages which talk of other personal things have been definitely deleted. Something which is funny for one person might not be the case for another. I personally feel Ekta having diaherra and constipation is not funny.. Ask a person who has gone through that.. It is far from funny..  As a forum we want every member to feel comfortable reading the posts here. There is thin line between funny and gross.

Originally posted by Jots

we'd rather interact with each other and have fun, share views negative or positive, share lyrics and not have such posts deleted!!!! and please dont say we should use pm cos thats not the same!!!

We are not deleting such topics. Definitely, the forum is for everyone to enjoy and spend sometime here. Please bring it to our notice if such topics are being deleted. Our sincere request is to keep it related to the section. Otherwise it doesn't take long for the forum to filled with repeated topics in each and every section. We hope you understand.

Now coming to posts by bela, If you notice they have been deleted like any other instigating post. Such posts shall not be tolerated at india-forums. Also, two people doing an act doesn't make it right.  If you find a post offending, all you need to do it hit the report button and a mod will take care of the issue as soon as they can.  

Finally, Jots, I perfectly understand that your intention is not to offend anyone. So, don't worry. No one is being offended nor am I telling you off. All I request you is to give it a little thought. 

Also, the moderator group would like to take this opportunity to request all the members to help us make this forum a friendly place for  everyone.

thanks

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 13 May 2005 at 12:05pm

Go to top