Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

superV

superV

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
This week started on a good note with Priya back in kM and giving it right back to Conda.
But was that dori scene necessary!! She is not going to leave till march it seems!!!
These days the show is lacking consistency, sure Ram and Sakshi are doing their level best to keep us entertained, but are mere RaYa scenes going to solve the issue!!
TheCVs are definitely trying to use Pihu to bring RaYa closer. But is it necessary to make that poor girl suffer to get these dumbos together.
People don't you feel the essence of the show has decreased drastically due to unwanted dragging!
We have been waiting for around 8 months now,but there seems to have been no progress!!! I am no longer having the connection that I used to have in season 1.
Why can't these CVs show RaYa act as a matured couple!! This was supposed to be a matured love story right!!
You gave us a forced separation, forced leap, unwanted character like Rajjo were introduced, but I am no longer having the patience to see Unwanted drama!!
Would rather enjoy watching old RaYa scenes. Man what a treat they are!! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shriramjuhi1990Anisha_Rox95suhani77jatreanupam_dillalmadhuMahaalwayscoolsahana747armanzjineejiggsiLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story kahan hai!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
bang on 
der is no story in season 2 
every week dey come up with something but the main issue is never solved 
BALh is totally in mess n i feel da cv's dunno hw to clear this 
they are giving raya secnes but on the basis of nevik nw wen will dey talk abt der problem ??
all dey do is maa ka mamta(which is repeating n boring)  papa ka gussa ...beti ka darr every week den that plot is lost
i dunno which type of ppl like kids suffering dat star plus shw is slot leader nw coz of dat kids
balh got high trp's wen dey showed the cute papa beti scenes in dubai 
n ayesha is a big dhabba fr balh n trp's too let trp's touch rock bottom n sony suffer 
i will be happy if BALh ends on a positive note dan watching my leads in utter crap with cheap tracks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramAnisha_Rox95jatresuperVMahaalwayscoolarmanzjineejiggsshavii

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Its the bitter truth and the worst part is they are dragging the kids plight..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superVMahaalwayscool

superV

superV

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah they better finish off on a good note rather than showing a little kid suffer because of her dumb parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggsshavii

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz

CorruptedColors

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Yeah they better finish off on a good note rather than showing a little kid suffer because of her dumb parents.
exactly!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I didn't know we had started calling sexy Ayesha as Conda, I thot that was her mother's name LOL.

What a sexy Conda, does she bite too?  LOL

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

I didn't know we had started calling sexy Ayesha as Conda, I thot that was her mother's name LOL.

What a sexy Conda, does she bite too?  LOL

she is not se*y but dirtyLOLconda .she doesn't bite but spill poison and swallows LOL

Yash.Pal

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
the essence of BALH is gone, the season one was fabulous, there was a story in it but season two is nothing but the dragging of scenes, no story at all, we have been watching dragged story without meaning for past 7 months, it is better to watch old RaYa episodes than this one, started off as mature love story but now acting as immature and dragged serial, in fact the father daughter relationship is also not going good, we hardly get to see their chemistry and on top RaYa has all time and patience to solve worlds problem but their own issue can't be resolved, what a funny thing, they call themselves mature but behave like immature

superV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top