new promo january 9 with link - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
all reports says raya going to reunite due to pihu.. but they are showing such crappy promo .. making pihu an abla bachhii and who will fall ill and this is how raya going to re unite? why can't priya is being quite on that conda.. why can't she open her mouth? ram to ram hii hain... having an open eyes he is blind like trusting ayeshaa and in spite of knowing about her ,how she behaves with her own child he trust her instead of priya and shouts top of his lung to priya🤢 he has surely gone nut's... look like he is fond of ayeshaa than priya🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
uffo now this is too much dragging!! kitna yar !! abhi theek tha then wapas ajeeb, priya munh khul k kyu nhn bolti k pihu ku ayesha se dar lagta hai??
Oh god now what is this...the other day both were enjoying the nimboo paani in the same glass...
All are saying why is Priya  not telling Ram about Ayehsa. But my question is Ayesha is not become cheap overnight. Everyone including Ram is very much aware of Ayesha 's dirty nature. Ram has infact witnessed it himself during the Puja and he also  knows Pihu is not comfortable with Ayesha and On couple of occasions he infact told Ayesha  that he knows why she is doing all this  and asked her to stay away from Pihu. Priya has as well hinted him that Pihu may not be comfortable with Ayehsa. Then why did he call Ayesha to make Pihu ready for dinner on monday?  Ram and Priya are  dumbos result is the child is being harassed by that conda

oye!! ab kya hua isko????  😲🤢
Originally posted by shamavi

exactly.
yah!
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

k dat will be coz she may be in uncomfortable position dats it 

See mani what the BT people hav done 2 poor Viji , now she has also begun 2 imagine all kind of twists & turns HE--he---😉. There is no need 2 get upset , the reunion will b draged till v all become 'mentals', I am half way there already!🤬
achanak kya hogaya ramji ko do teen epi me to pyar jhalak raha tha priya😃 k liye ab kya hogaya 😕i think b/c of this pihu will become sick😭
Thanks for sharing. 😊
Originally posted by Siacutie

achanak kya hogaya ramji ko do teen epi me to pyar jhalak raha tha priya😃 k liye ab kya hogaya 😕i think b/c of this pihu will become sick😭

pihu will get sick and conda will pretend more and keep priya away and ram will support it just because he want pihu fully for himself and this is going to be disgusting🤢 he should realize his fault of such thing which is going to make pihu fall ill mentally and physically🤢

until raya doesn't get along the kid is not going to be happy...
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago