Sivasankari and Bhairavi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Anyone follows these?

I like both and I think they are different. Although sometimes the storylines drag, they are interesting and do not have the twisted and crappy plots of the mainstream serials.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sivasankari and Bhairavi" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I guess no one then. Confused

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i only watch Sivasankari - beginning it was good now it is dragging hope they finish this one propertly

before this they had another serial Nagammah or something it stopped in the middle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.