Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please everyone edit your posts and do not share the number of votes sent in this thread. We are at a crucial stage now.
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just want to share with all of you.

As I cannot vote online,So I called up all my cousins in India and asked them to vote for Sana from there mobiles .

They have accepted it on one condition that I should give them a party in March (as i will be visiting India in March) plus i have to recharge there Mobiles with 500rs currency each.😭

Mujha loot ne ka sara plan bana liya hai

Edited by tristar03 - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tristar03

Just want to share with you all.

As I cannot vote online,So I called up all my cousins in India and asked them to vote for Sana from there mobiles .

They have accepted it on one condition that I should give them a party in March (as i will be visiting India in March) plus i have to recharge there Mobiles with 500rs currency each.😭

Awww!!!! You're such a doll for making so much effort! ðŸ¤— Thank you, hun!!!

How many cousins did you call? Tell them you'll give them each "munna bhai ki jadoo ki jhappi" instead! ðŸ˜†
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Awww!!!! You're such a doll for making so much effort! ðŸ¤— Thank you, hun!!!

How many cousins did you call? Tell them you'll give them each "munna bhai ki jadoo ki jhappi" instead! ðŸ˜†

9 cousins who are very close to me.
Thats what i will give .🤗
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
We should tweet Ashka and vishal to get their fans to vote for sana! Bcoz these two want sana to win!! Or post on their fb accounts !!!
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Just noticed something funny on twitter!

Karishma posted her and Vishal's pics from BB and Vishal re-tweeted them...ohoo! I wonder kia chal raha hai ðŸ˜›
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are we guys sure that Del is out? I know Nishu posted it but there is already an article saying the same. Why would BB team's PR release eviction news beforehand?
Or maybe I am so shocked that I am looking for conspiracy theories. 😆
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karishma posted her and Vishal's pics from BB and Vishal re-tweeted them...ohoo! I wonder kia chal raha hai ðŸ˜›

😆 What is Vishal's twitter, though?
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaar , actually after seeing that sana hugging salman video infinite times in your VM , I have ditched vishal for salman . Now my dream jodi is salman sana what a chemistry . Then the way he comforted sana after getting her mothers message  was very touching . Natural to the core . And when salman told sana is sensitive, mischievous and butterfly , oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , seriously salman sana are cure and adorable . If  Tarza / zari sees this post I am sure she will kill me 😆
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

😆 What is Vishal's twitter, though?

@vishalkarwal 

They are apparently doing an underwater performance in BB6 finale! I guess they've sorted out stuff and probably moved forward with their "friendship" ðŸ˜†