Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 157

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I'm confused. Didn't they send a letter yesterday saying Sana & Rajev were unsafe? So how did Delnaaz get booted out? Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Sana & Delnaaz sleeping in their beds around 12:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03bluerobinChingaarikhamosshhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rukhi

rukhi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I think bb will make niketan win!! He was suppose to be out when he was nominated first time gave no content at all apart from scratching or pulling his hair!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Rambler-

sweet_aish

sweet_aish

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Yayy delu is out.. Now it is between urvashi and sana. Imam should not win because he entered late & had an unfair advantage over others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-simplypurple

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

I'm confused. Didn't they send a letter yesterday saying Sana & Rajev were unsafe? So how did Delnaaz get booted out? Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Sana & Delnaaz sleeping in their beds around 12:30am

Maybe Sana/Rajeev were joking about packing bags Confused Or, BB announced it just for fun abiding by the fake vote screen.

Nishu said she got evicted around 2 AM at night Ouch Its a bit cruel I think...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Rambler-bluerobinsimplypurpleChingaarikhamosshhh

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

So spoiler is out What do u think guys  Is it good for Sana or not ? 

Tough to say. With Rajev she'll get more footage but also bad press. With Delnaaz she would mostly have been silent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Rambler-khoslakadhoklaChingaarikhamosshhh

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_aish

Yayy delu is out.. Now it is between urvashi and sana. Imam should not win because he entered late & had an unfair advantage over others.

You never know. They might make Imam win. Although I find Urvashi, Sana and Imam most deserving. But obviously I'd want Sana to win.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Rambler-racho8tajbuttbluerobinkhoslakadhoklakhamosshhh

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Yaar eviction at 2am i too felt little cruel , cant understand who is voting for Rajev.

If the bar graph which is in BB house was true how is it that Delnaz who was on top in the afternoon  was out in mid night. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-Chingaarikhamosshhh

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Yippe! I just saw Sana filling the kettle with water!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Rambler-bluerobinsimplypurpleChingaari.Senorita.khamosshhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.