khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swaronamit

Guys delu out...budhha phir bach gya

Ughh!!! Rakesh jam ke iske liye votes kar raha hai! 😡
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What on Earth?! How did Rajev survive again?!
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

What on Earth?! How did Rajev survive again?!

I think they were trying to pull a shocking eviction...Delu is the last person everyone thought will go...I, myself, was thinking that the fight for the winners title would be between her and Urvashi (since this angle will also increase curiosity, given their animosity and being in different "groups").

I really wanted Rajev out this time  I have no idea how is he surviving, its most likely cuz of votes arranged by Rakesh instead of genuine fans 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
If you think about it delu should have been out weeks ago bcoz she gave no content at all! Rajiv gets footage from imam and sana so he was kept in to give trp! Im glad sana is in the final!!!
simplypurple thumbnail
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

I think they were trying to pull a shocking eviction...Delu is the last person everyone thought will go...I, myself, was thinking that the fight for the winners title would be between her and Urvashi (since this angle will also increase curiosity, given their animosity and being in different "groups").

I really wanted Rajev out this time  I have no idea how is he surviving, its most likely cuz of votes arranged by Rakesh instead of genuine fans 😆

Uff. I am really not sure what these people are trying to do. At this rate, Imam is sure to win season 6. 😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
So spoiler is out What do u think guys  Is it good for Sana or not ? 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Uff. I am really not sure what these people are trying to do. At this rate, Imam is sure to win season 6. 😆

As long as Sana reaches Top3, I don't mind ANYONE winning the winners title! 😆
Imam is turning out to be a strong contender each day! 👏 
simplypurple thumbnail
I'm confused. Didn't they send a letter yesterday saying Sana & Rajev were unsafe? So how did Delnaaz get booted out? Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Sana & Delnaaz sleeping in their beds around 12:30am
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I think bb will make niketan win!! He was suppose to be out when he was nominated first time gave no content at all apart from scratching or pulling his hair!!!
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy delu is out.. Now it is between urvashi and sana. Imam should not win because he entered late & had an unfair advantage over others.