Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 157

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Question asked to Sana supporters :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383818

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Can you please choose to ignore such topics...the more attention you give to it, the more ppl will have things to say...I'm sorry, but I don't see much point of you posting links of topics. I'm not gonna run at every opportunity to defend Sana. If you feel like defending her, please do so. I'll rather use that time to promote her and get ppl to vote for her! The kind of filthy comments some ppl post in such topics are utter disgusting and I don't even wanna waste my effort giving their idiotic and narrow-minded comments any attention! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11rukhi--Zariyat--simplypurplekhamosshhh

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by Tarza

Can you please choose to ignore such topics...the more attention you give to it, the more ppl will have things to say...I'm sorry, but I don't see much point of you posting links of topics. I'm not gonna run at every opportunity to defend Sana. If you feel like defending her, please do so. I'll rather use that time to promote her and get ppl to vote for her! The kind of filthy comments some ppl post in such topics are utter disgusting and I don't even wanna waste my effort giving their idiotic and narrow-minded comments any attention! 

yes- me got deemagh ka dahi award , just to protect and stand for SANA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11racho8simplypurple

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Vish will b performing with kari on finale in swimming pool...it will b an underwater act...

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronamit

Vish will b performing with kari on finale in swimming pool...it will b an underwater act...

LOL...dafuq LOL It'd be funny! LOL 
Karishma's wish to dress up in a bikini will finally be granted it seems...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11racho8bluerobinsimplypurple

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged

LOL...dafuq  It'd be funny!  Karishma's wish to dress up in a bikini will finally be granted it seems...
yaa it will b funny...bt i m waiting to c vish again

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

LOL...dafuq  It'd be funny!  Karishma's wish to dress up in a bikini will finally be granted it seems...
yaa it will b funny...bt i m waiting to c vish again

Post the article that says they'll perform together! Till now I've only read about Yana's cage performance LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinsimplypurple

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I dont hv a link though u can chk pg 12 of lf...it contain the same article... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383809&TPN=12

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.