Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 157

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Thank you, Saina and MariaMars

Glad you both liked the VM! :))

@SP: Thank you for posting the VM on the first page! Hug Oh and if you want, you can also include the direct link for the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M

It deserved the first page! You did such an awesome job with it. Clap Link added. If you have a daily motion link also (I think you did) then I'll add that in as well.

Oh good news btw. I definitely hear Sana in the live feed but can't make out what she's saying. She sounds cheerful though. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1bluerobinkhoslakadhokla.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john_sanj

SP thanks for opening this new AT, just like nishu used to do that.

SP dear can u post sana s jiya ree video which was made by BB in the first page too?? It was so cute seeing her happy and dancing its good for mood change. Whenever i watch that video i get very possitive feelings that live life as its beautiful . And stay possitive just like sana.

could u please post the link?

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
13th AT DancingParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnracho8bluerobinsimplypurple.Senorita.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

dear ania , don't get tensed yaar . yaar first of all rajeev was made badshaah on monday , maximum drama received with delnaaz crying act when that rakesh clip was shown . Then next thing Imam was made badshaah on tuesday before rajeev gets evicted . So Imamrajeev rivalry used to create maximum drama. So rajeev  completely used and now its time to throws him out . Delnaaz rajeev marriage drama chapter closed on tuesday . Now when delnaaz becomes badshaah , rajeev will  not be there. Delnaaz bitching about urvashi niketan will be shown , so drama for one or two days ensuresd . Niketan urvashi will surely bitch about delnaaz in their night sessions for sure . 

Now why sana doesn't get footage ? yaar sana is the person who has never spoken ill of anyone . She only responds when somebody targets her or taunts her unnecessarily . This bad shaah task is meant for bringing the real faces of people like niketan urvashi rajeev delnaaz . Sana is a gem , so she will be probably made badshaah last as she hasn't done any bitching . then salman in the promos always refer urvashi to be changing her behaviour since so many days and niketan as chameleon . He has addressed sana as sensitive , mischievous and butterfly . yaar audience thorughout the world will be able to realize how much fake and back biting people like niketan urvashi delnaaz and rajeev do even though they claim as perfect, mature and saints . This will surely help audience to realize sana is the most deserving one and she is the only naturally entertaining, brave , calm and composed girl . Don't worry yaar. Everything is perfectly fine . 

Awww...I love love loveee your personal take on things Bluee! You're too sweet! Hug

Now, you've almost convinced me that if Sallu didn't take Sana's name, it must mean something good only! Embarrassed 
The badshah task is indeed a pain and not some reward cuz through it, the supposed "badshah's" bad points are being shown only Ouch

Thanks a lot dear ania HugHeart . I am happy I could make you feel little relieved about this whole thing of badshaah task . yaar delnaaz and niketan will be made badshaah on wednesday , thursday . Delnaaz and niketan have done bitching sessions 24*7 . Sana will be the last one to be made badshaah . I am hoping that sana vishal friendship , vishal's second eviction clipping or the nice things sana said about Imam to delnaaz will be shown when sana becomes badshaah . I don't think she has said any mean things about urvashi niketan .The people who made sana 's life hell like karishma sapna are gone , so sana complaining about them will not be shown . So sana's clippings will be happy clippings . 
Last night i had a dream that Sana is the badshah and BB gave three clips : 
1.What Vishal said for Sana in his 2nd akhri salam 
2.Vishal and Sana friendship moments
3.Vishal and Sana date clips
and the housemates chose 1st one.Actually Delnaz convinced others for choosing 1st one bcz Sana wanted to know what Vishal said about her.
After watching the clip Sana cried for understanding Vishal wrong.

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinsimplypurple.Senorita.

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
OMG! I think some contestant has returned ...heard a voice and it sounded like Santosh saying "har har mahadev" Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1Arsha_Kriyansh.Senorita.khamosshhh

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

OMG! I think some contestant has returned ...heard a voice and it sounded like Santosh saying "har har mahadev" Confused

Omg..are they having old house guests return?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.khamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

dear ania , don't get tensed yaar . yaar first of all rajeev was made badshaah on monday , maximum drama received with delnaaz crying act when that rakesh clip was shown . Then next thing Imam was made badshaah on tuesday before rajeev gets evicted . So Imamrajeev rivalry used to create maximum drama. So rajeev  completely used and now its time to throws him out . Delnaaz rajeev marriage drama chapter closed on tuesday . Now when delnaaz becomes badshaah , rajeev will  not be there. Delnaaz bitching about urvashi niketan will be shown , so drama for one or two days ensuresd . Niketan urvashi will surely bitch about delnaaz in their night sessions for sure . 

Now why sana doesn't get footage ? yaar sana is the person who has never spoken ill of anyone . She only responds when somebody targets her or taunts her unnecessarily . This bad shaah task is meant for bringing the real faces of people like niketan urvashi rajeev delnaaz . Sana is a gem , so she will be probably made badshaah last as she hasn't done any bitching . then salman in the promos always refer urvashi to be changing her behaviour since so many days and niketan as chameleon . He has addressed sana as sensitive , mischievous and butterfly . yaar audience thorughout the world will be able to realize how much fake and back biting people like niketan urvashi delnaaz and rajeev do even though they claim as perfect, mature and saints . This will surely help audience to realize sana is the most deserving one and she is the only naturally entertaining, brave , calm and composed girl . Don't worry yaar. Everything is perfectly fine . 

Awww...I love love loveee your personal take on things Bluee! You're too sweet! Hug

Now, you've almost convinced me that if Sallu didn't take Sana's name, it must mean something good only! Embarrassed 
The badshah task is indeed a pain and not some reward cuz through it, the supposed "badshah's" bad points are being shown only Ouch

Thanks a lot dear ania HugHeart . I am happy I could make you feel little relieved about this whole thing of badshaah task . yaar delnaaz and niketan will be made badshaah on wednesday , thursday . Delnaaz and niketan have done bitching sessions 24*7 . Sana will be the last one to be made badshaah . I am hoping that sana vishal friendship , vishal's second eviction clipping or the nice things sana said about Imam to delnaaz will be shown when sana becomes badshaah . I don't think she has said any mean things about urvashi niketan .The people who made sana 's life hell like karishma sapna are gone , so sana complaining about them will not be shown . So sana's clippings will be happy clippings . 
Last night i had a dream that Sana is the badshah and BB gave three clips : 
1.What Vishal said for Sana in his 2nd akhri salam 
2.Vishal and Sana friendship moments
3.Vishal and Sana date clips
and the housemates chose 1st one.Actually Delnaz convinced others for choosing 1st one bcz Sana wanted to know what Vishal said about her.
After watching the clip Sana cried for understanding Vishal wrong.

Day Dreaming

Cute dream.Smile

AnywaysI think Sana has already forgotten abt wht Vishal had said abt her in the first eviction, or she would not have said anything whn Rajev made the taunt abt her and Vis being brother and sister. Whatever she is being sensible and not making an issue out of such clips.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1bluerobinsimplypurple--Zariyat--.Senorita.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

News bhi to aya tha ki Santosh back karega to kar liya.
Hope ki santosh agar aya ho to Sana ko samjhaye ki Vishal cares about SanaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinsimplypurple.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.