Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 154)

Winds.of.Heaven IF-Rockerz
Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Double post

Edited by Tarza - 12 January 2013 at 11:29pm
Winds.of.Heaven IF-Rockerz
Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Chat here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3385457
blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Nishuu...and Sana fans...congratulations...She made it to top 3..Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler--Suhana-khoslakadhoklasimplypurplekhamosshhhbluerobin

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueangel

Sana was royally ignored in BB6 finale..But i am amused by the Sheer positivity of this Girl..She stayed positive till the end, she joked , made everyone laugh, hugged the winner, jigged on the song. In short, nothing can demoralize Sana. That is what I love about her. May God be with her always.

Yes that is her best quality. Infact out of four finalists everyone was ifnored except salman's favourite niketan. Even urvashi did not get her winning speech. I am sure sana will go far in life due to her poistive atitude

blueangelsweet_aishtristar03avidwatcher1khoslakadhoklakhamosshhh

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

BI Hug 

Thank youu!!! I'm so glad I supported her! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03-Suhana-khamosshhhbluerobinblue-ice

-Suhana- IF-Dazzler
-Suhana-
-Suhana-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Thanks..SmileFrom a nobody to Top 3..we are proud of herClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjntristar03-Rambler-khamosshhhblue-ice

avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Chat here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3385457

Don't mean to be oblivious to this, but I'm not interested in Vishal & Sana relationship, as I hope that she never talks to him again. 

@SP, Aparna, & Ania, anf others interested, can we have just a separate section for hardcore Sana fans, kinda like this AT.

Thanks!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03blueangel-Rambler-khoslakadhoklasimplypurplekhamosshhhbluerobin

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
guys , First of all finale was rushed , no journey of four finalists was shown , urvashi speaking after victory was not shown . Then lets come to sana , vishal , salman . Just see what I feel makes any sense or not

1. Salman asked sana to smile , their chemistry was too good , she told either she or Imam will be out first. Niketan urvashi were bitching the other day that sana is overconfident blah blah . The way she answered questions showed how down to earth she is . After coming out salman said there are no mirrors hereand she can see the reflection of her face in everybody's eyes . She said she doesn't have any problem being out at last moment, she will work more and earn money . then spend it again . She was really happy . She hugged urvashi first after she won.

2. Then vishal thing . First of all he is a confused guy  Actually that guy is childish, may have seen sana's reaction after seeing his first eviction clip - where she said I didn't come to date him on show, whole housemates became against her , idiotic people , everybody wants importance . He must have got offended seeing sana say that . yaar do you remember how this guy went on saying sana was rude to him because she ignored him completely when fault was his believing karishma and co.  Then after that he went on saying - sana didn't say bye to him properly . But that guy vishal said - Sana is a sweet girl, she is very bubbly, full of life and I like to spend time with her . But he is not sure whether its love . So he said he realized that and they both are different individuals and they would love to remain as friends only for the time being .This is what Sana also told - vishal is not her boyfriend, even in task she said atleast say some lies vishal , their date task got over in 10 minutes . Its channel people , audience etc who tried to make a love story out of them both.Vishal is still fond of sana but this " religion" is a very big factor, He is conservative no doubt . Even in live feed he was asking sana whether she has gone to haridwar, visited temple etc . I think he is still in stone age . Love is above religion, he needs to realize that I guess . Actually sana is more mature than vishal .  I want sana to get a good guy who is as mature as her  and also fun filled like her . They will rock . At the end of the day Sana should be happy. But I am happy he told he wants sana to win because she deserves to win . Actually karishma vishal dance was pathetic without any chemistry. they should have put vishal sana balloon dance , date task clips. It was so cute than this boring water act of vishal and karishma.

But yaar I agree with you all , instead of telling this official date thing after his second eviction , he could have said he and sana will think of carrying forward our relationship after show gets over , for the time being they like each othre's company something like that . He made a mistake here .

Edited by bluerobin - 12 January 2013 at 11:43pm

frhnjntristar03-Rambler-avidwatcher1khamosshhhBeingBlunt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index