Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 157

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Isn't it time for a new AT?

No point making a new one here since this section will get locked within a few days anyways...we should make a new AT in Celebrity Fanclub instead...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1-Suhana-Y2JisBacksimplypurple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 153)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Umm..as the show is over now,I don't think we can make her AT anymore..but we need some place to discuss about her nd her articles..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Guys , I really want to tell you about what I felt about yesterdays episode ? Can I post it here or new AT is to be made ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1

sweet_aish

sweet_aish

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Oh God!

I'm feeling BB and Sanawithdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...Cry

*my take on the finale episode coming up

</div>
<div><font color="#006600">Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#006600">BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?</font>

KhamoshhhHug

I finally caught up with my sleep that I've been giving up constantly for the past week..slept all day today since it was the weekendLOL

Yes, we should totally take this AT forward...I'm eagerly waiting for any interviews of Sana ...I dunno if they all have even come back from Lonavla yetConfusedMaybe they all were partying...who knows...no updates so farOuch

Yes please guys keep sana AT active. I wanna know about sana interviews and future project and this is the only place where sana fans can get the true news about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplekhamosshhh

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

No point making a new one here since this section will get locked within a few days anyways...we should make a new AT in Celebrity Fanclub instead...

That's a nice idea..

Arsha_Kriyanshkhoslakadhokla

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Guys , I really want to tell you about what I felt about yesterdays episode ? Can I post it here or new AT is to be made ? LOL
And I would really like to know how u feel, coz I know u'll give a positive spin to eevrything.Smile Last year too ppl made ATs although show had ended and then Mods shifted those ATs to the Fan Club section.

SP U der na? Then open a new AT please.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinsimplypurplekhoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Aparna!!! Hug 

Yes, just post it here! Lets stretch this AT as much as we can before the section closes :)

avidwatcher1bluerobin

blueangel

blueangel

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Sana was royally ignored in BB6 finale..But i am amused by the sheer positivity of this Girl. She stayed positive till the end,  she joked , made everyone laugh, hugged the winner, jigged on the song played in the end. In short, nothing can demoralize Sana. That is what I love about her. May God be with her always.

Edited by blueangel - 12 January 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnavidwatcher1neha23bluerobinsimplypurplekhoslakadhoklasscomp32khamosshhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.