Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) - Page 121

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blueangel

Sana was not included in that first section which was on "which BB6 contestant 's aadat got famous". They added everything but missed out Sana's most famous "Obviously: "By God". Also she was ignored by that comedian Kapil , and at the time of her eviction she was not given any special treatment, like others. she was directly called outside. So I felt use kuch zyada hee ignore kar diya. :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Yeh dekha hai?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3388351

WTH? So not fair yaar!

Forget it man. They were opening scripts and what not in her name. Someone PMed me on how to use a program to vote for her but I couldn't get it to loop and they sent the idea very late.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

Sana's 14th AT:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390308&PID=73856781&#73856781

I have left the member list blank so it can be edited for only actual Sana's fans.

theek kiya..many members in that list are not even Sana's fans..
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
My take on the Grand Finale:

-I didn't like that Sallu used the word "confused" to introduce Sana as a finalist...umm, she usually has a clear stand and explanations in things that matter the most ie. her friends in the house, the big fights etc. Yes, sometimes she has her moments of confusion in little things, but those matters don't even matter!

-It was so sweet and dignified of Sana to take Urvashi and Niketan's names as the potential winner and her own name as someone who could be 4th! She remained true to herself and her thoughts, being very realistic all along...she really underestimates herself but all this just makes me respect her even more! 👏

-I'm really glad that Niketan came 4th...seriously, Sana has way more fans voting for her so it would make NO sense for her to not succeed over Nik! I mostly saw Urvashi as her biggest competitor along with Imam when votes are considered, especially for the finale race! 

-Vishal and Karishma's dance was so damn thanda and boring! Seriously, I saw no chemistry between them! 😆 (I'm trying to say it from an unbiased POV since I've been a regular viewer of dance reality shows so I can judge when a dance is good even if its not my favs! :P) Both looked somewhat uncomfortable ...and Vishal the tuccha camera master was looking at camera even during the dance! 😆 Gosh! I'm sorry but I totally have lost most of the respect I had for him! 🥱 

-When Sana came out as the second runner up...I was so happy she took it so gracefully and was smiling throughout! But she wasn't even given 5 mins of stage time...Sallu didn't give importance at all, the way he gave sucha warm welcome to Niketan and so much screen space/ interaction with other HMs...all Sana was asked was one question and then left to go! Seriously, its NOT fair! He was talking as if Sana was a loser! Dear, Miss Sally, our girl has won not only millions of hearts but she emerged as a winner by coming in Top 3 for all of us! The least he could do was congratulate her as the host for coming as the second runner up! He didn't even had it in him to announce it well! Eff off, Sally! 😡

-I enjoyed the other performances like that of Nirahua, Sampat, and even Sapna! ABCD team dance was awesome too! Kapil was darn funny! Tushhar and the Nautanki crew were so meh...didn't really like them and their jokes on Delnaz were a lil too excessive! I was cringing instead of laughing 🤢 Sally's jokes on Tushhar were really disgusting ...I just skipped the whole segment cuz I knew what would be coming after seeing the promo! 🤢

-Awards were okay-ish, some funny too! Although both Delu and Niketan should've gotten the Door-darshan award, both were worthy of it! 

-Urvashi and Imam: When they both were left only, I really disliked the bitter face that Urvashi was making seeing Imam opposite her to win the title...when they came out and Sallu took Urvashi's name as winner as a joke the first time, Imam turned right at that moment to congratulate her (I was mighty impressed of Imam at that moment, knowing how badly he wanted to win...he still had the dignity to congratulate her so warmly!) 
But overall, I'm pretty okay with Urvashi as the winner! She deserved it just as much...her bond with her sons is always that emotional factor that reels the audience in...its very sweet...loved the way her son came up to hug her right away! 
I found it very very unfair that even the winner wasn't given a chance to give a little speech!  Dafuq was Colors doing?? The whole Grand-Finale seemed like it was about Sallu/Sally/Salma rather than the finalists and BB6! 🥱 Disappointing episode! 
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ania, please post your take in her 14th AT as well!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390308
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sana was wearing simmilar dress as vida

Vida Samadzai at Bigg Boss Grand Finale
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

Ania, please post your take in her 14th AT as well!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390308

forum gona close down , wot's the point , may be we can start sumthing on chat club😛