Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 151)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Bye guys and dolls! Will miss y'all. Thanks for the Sana support and conversations. They will be missed. Hope to see y'all back later this year for season 7. Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawafrhnjnsimplypurplekhoslakadhoklabluerobinkhamosshhhBeingBlunt

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Cc for all:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3385457
khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...Cry 

*my take on the finale episode coming up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1simplypurplekhamosshhhBeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...Cry 

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aishavidwatcher1simplypurplekhoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh God! 

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?

Khamoshhh Hug 

I finally caught up with my sleep that I've been giving up constantly for the past week..slept all day today since it was the weekend LOL

Yes, we should totally take this AT forward...I'm eagerly waiting for any interviews of Sana ...I dunno if they all have even come back from Lonavla yet Confused Maybe they all were partying...who knows...no updates so far Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1simplypurplekhamosshhh

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh God! 

Exact same situation as you. Haven't seen the finale as yet. I was so tired. I needed rest. 

And YES to taking this to the chat club. Are you guys creating it?

avidwatcher1khoslakadhoklakhamosshhh

khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
New article...

Aashka is like my elder sister says Sana Khan

Sana Khan was the thrid finalist of Bigg Boss season 6. The actress played a smart game made friends and had the maximum links in the house with both girls and boys. Yes! You read it right with boys. For the first time Sana talks about her rapport with Aashka, relationship with Rajev and Vishal and the most entertaining person of the house Imam.

Commenting on Aashka and the reports of her lesbian act with her, she promptly says, "Do you think I will be interested in women. No ways! Aashka is like my elder sister and the concern she showed by hugging or kissing me was just as an elder sister and nothing else. She knew a lot about my family life, so she could relate to me and I could speak my heart out to her."

Well, this was Aashka but what about Rajev and Vishal. Commenting on the two men of the house, she explains, "Rajev is a friend, we live in a modern country. What will I have to do to prove he is just a friend. Should I tie a rakhi to him?" But Rajev on the other hand was seen flirting with Sana to which she says, "He said I'm attractive, it was nothing like that he loves me forever. Since the show started it was all about relationships. I made three friends and till the end day I didn't change my loyalty."

Imam was a pain for all the contestants, talking about him Sana said, "Staying with Imam is a big task. His language is very different. He makes person attacks and talks about people's background. I don't even want to be seen with him. If people see me with him I'm sure they will not want to meet me also."

Salman Khan commented that Sana will go a long way and would like to work with her. On which Sana says, "I'm very fond of Salman. I wish I get good work, I'm doing south films and would want to get a break in Bollywood films."

Karishma her competitor in the house has got a film opposite Salman. Commenting on the same Sana says, "She is not my competitor. I'm happy she is got a film and I wish her all the best."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-aashka-is-like-my-elder-sister-says-sana-khan-4146677-NOR.html?PRVNX=

avidwatcher1simplypurplekhamosshhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index