Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 157

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chikna_Mundaa

Originally posted by simplypurple

Aww, all of you left. Unhappy I haven't seen the finale. I was so exhausted.

I will miss all of you.Hug We should do something like set up a group on skype or something so we can stay in touch. Because I felt you were the best group of people I've ever interacted with. Even if Sana never realises the way you guys have supported her, I appreciate each and every one of you. Clap

Thank you for being on IF & allowing me to get to know you all. Love you guys! HeartDon't disappear completely please. At least not as long as this forum is still open. Some of you should definitely expect a PM from me.

Take care guys! You all rock!
sp jee twtter pe he na sab Big smile

What can I say man? I hate twitter but abused it completely because my love for Sana was way stronger.

PS: Imam retweeted you. Congrats!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 151)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Bye guys and dolls! Will miss y'all. Thanks for the Sana support and conversations. They will be missed. Hope to see y'all back later this year for season 7. Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawafrhnjnbluerobinsimplypurplekhoslakadhoklasscomp32khamosshhh

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Cc for all:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3385457

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...Cry 

*my take on the finale episode coming up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1simplypurplesscomp32khamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Oh God! 

I'm feeling BB and Sana withdrawal symptoms...I'm missing everything already...Cry 

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aishavidwatcher1simplypurplekhoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh God! 

Aww I know. I have yet to watch the finale, but by the time I'll watch it it will be too late to give my take. Looking forward to ur take.

BTW I have a suggestion. Once this forum is locked we can take this AT to the Celebrity Fan club section and continue there so tht we can get all infos. abt Sana and her latest ventures there. What say ya?

Khamoshhh Hug 

I finally caught up with my sleep that I've been giving up constantly for the past week..slept all day today since it was the weekend LOL

Yes, we should totally take this AT forward...I'm eagerly waiting for any interviews of Sana ...I dunno if they all have even come back from Lonavla yet Confused Maybe they all were partying...who knows...no updates so far Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1simplypurplekhamosshhh

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh God! 

Exact same situation as you. Haven't seen the finale as yet. I was so tired. I needed rest. 

And YES to taking this to the chat club. Are you guys creating it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1khoslakadhoklakhamosshhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.