Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sana Khan AT #13 :- Vote for SANA(Voting link PG1) (Page 150)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
http://www.salmankingdom.com/karishma-kotak-and-sana-khan-are-considering-for-radhe-mental/

Karishma Kotak and Sana Khan are considering for Radhe / Mental

Who Will Be The Leading Female in Salman Khan's Next Flick Radhe / Mental ? The Maker and Salman Himself first thought to cast Deepika,Priyanka but Now They are Looking for a New Face.Yes They Want a New Fresh Jodi In Sohail Khan's Film.

Now The News Are Coming That The Two Beautiful Contestants of Bigg Boss 6 Karishma Kotak and Sana Khan are being considered for The Leading female role.As Per Reports Karishma Kotak already gave the audition for The Role.

Other Hand The Producer and Director Sohail Khan wants to cast Sana Khan for the role.There are so much talk is going on that issue.But Everything will be finalized within one or two week.Sohail Khan is expected to announce everything about the movie very soon including the title ,exact release date and also when the film will go on floor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aish-Rambler-BeingBlunt

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

http://www.salmankingdom.com/karishma-kotak-and-sana-khan-are-considering-for-radhe-mental/

Karishma Kotak and Sana Khan are considering for Radhe / Mental

Who Will Be The Leading Female in Salman Khan's Next Flick Radhe / Mental ? The Maker and Salman Himself first thought to cast Deepika,Priyanka but Now They are Looking for a New Face.Yes They Want a New Fresh Jodi In Sohail Khan's Film.

Now The News Are Coming That The Two Beautiful Contestants of Bigg Boss 6 Karishma Kotak and Sana Khan are being considered for The Leading female role.As Per Reports Karishma Kotak already gave the audition for The Role.

Other Hand The Producer and Director Sohail Khan wants to cast Sana Khan for the role.There are so much talk is going on that issue.But Everything will be finalized within one or two week.Sohail Khan is expected to announce everything about the movie very soon including the title ,exact release date and also when the film will go on floor.

Inshallah sana will get it. She deserves it. And thanks to all the members of this AT.It was an amazing exprience talking to you all. You guys made me a even bigger fan of sana. Wish you guys all the best in life.Smile

Edited by neha23 - 12 January 2013 at 1:03pm
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

john_sanj Senior Member
john_sanj
john_sanj

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
. I hate to say this but bye everyoneCryCryCry. I want to thank each and everyone of u for all the good times. God we have been in this forum for almost 3 months. Thank you so much all , and SP, nishu i love u guys for all the hard workClap. Thanks and see u guys next season inshalla. And best of luck for sana s future. For us she is the true winnerClapClapClap. Bye and take care people.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawa-Rambler-simplypurplekhoslakadhoklabluerobin

queen123456 Groupbie
queen123456
queen123456

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
soo guys did you find an new pics or vid of sana

interview oready missing her soo muchCry

i want sana twitter and facebook account

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Aww, all of you left. Unhappy I haven't seen the finale. I was so exhausted.

I will miss all of you.Hug We should do something like set up a group on skype or something so we can stay in touch. Because I felt you were the best group of people I've ever interacted with. Even if Sana never realises the way you guys have supported her, I appreciate each and every one of you. Clap

Thank you for being on IF & allowing me to get to know you all. Love you guys! HeartDon't disappear completely please. At least not as long as this forum is still open. Some of you should definitely expect a PM from me.

Take care guys! You all rock!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawaavidwatcher1-Rambler-khoslakadhoklabluerobinBeingBlunt

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
My slambook post if anyone wants to read.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3382113&PID=73788461&#73788461

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index