The Vampire Diaries

a page from Stefan's journal (really funny)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

I found a really funny tweet about Stefan's journal that I thought I should share with everyone here.  I am sure everyone will get a kick out of it. LOL

STEFAN'S JOURNAL: 407

11/29/2012

Dear Journal,

Elena basically told me to f*ck off in the middle of a grassy area outside the Miss Mystic Pageant IN FRONT OF MY BROTHER! What is that shit? Can you say "embarrassing"? After everything we've been through, she pulls that move? I wanted to knock her out. Just straight punch her in the face, but I chose to walk away. Don't want to go off the Ripper rails again. Plus, I try not to hit women unless it's Katherine. Speaking of bitches, where has she been? I'm sure she'll pop back up when she needs something.

I know that Elena's angry because I just potentially ruined Jeremy's life forever in order to save hers, but who could have known he'd turn into a psycho hunter so quickly? I thought it would be a slower process. Guess not though because he daggered her in the neck today. How can she blame me though? We need him to grow that invisi-tat NOW! Klaus is all over my ass about it too. I can't just give up the quest for the cure. It seems like I'm always stuck between a moonstone and a hard place.

Then, get this shit, I had to move out of my damn house and go hang out at Caroline's because Elena can't live in her house because her brother's trying to kill her (whoops, my bad) and she's moving into mine temporarily. MY HOUSE. I could have stayed, but that would have been awkward. I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably drinking Sprite and crying into her pillow in my room alone wishing I was there with her. Yeah, I bet that's what she's doing.

Here's the icing on the shittiest damn cake ever (that's a metaphor for my day). Caroline realized that Elena is sired to Damon. SIRED?!! Is this even possible? What's more surprising is the fact that Caroline put this together all by herself. Totally didn't expect that. I shouldn't talk shit about her though. She is letting me stay at her house.

F*L.

Love,

Stefan

*In case you didn't pick up on the fact this wasn't really written by Stefan Salvatore, this wasn't really written by Stefan Salvatore.* ' TeamTSD

*************************************************************************************
source: http://teamtsd.com/2013/01/08/stefans-journal-4x07/

Edited by rainfire - 08 January 2013 at 6:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arjun.arohi4evatanasha1993meriyaarAngel-Jot.iMadzcrystalalenailuvOriginalsDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a page from Stefan's journal (really funny)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DivaDeluxe.

IF-Dazzler

.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL this is hilariousROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Edited by iMadz - 08 January 2013 at 9:24pm

rainfire

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
whoever wrote this is a pure damn genius!
ROFLROFLROFL
TFS

rainfire

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ROFL HI-LARIOUS!!!

rainfire

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
HahahahROFLROFLROFLROFL effing awesome !!!

rainfire

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ROFL this is so like Stefan's alter ego

rainfire

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals