Uttaran

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

Bella.

Goldie

Bella.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged

I am happy for you if the news is true. Waiting to see you in any new show with fresh story. Uttaran lost its charm and is now a waste show.

Nobody can stick to tv show for more than 3 years working 6 days a week, now it's time to take a break and enjoy...come back soon to to a new show...
Now I can easily move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinafansakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by Shriya06

Now we can quit ut,so that we can't get to see some irritating ckts..Its better for Tina to quit uttaran...Please kill Icha.. No one can play Icha as tina..Now ut will get very low trps and end soon...

Dear plz folw ur wrds..u sed fr us in veecha At dat audnc wtch shws fr stryline up nt to c d fce of ur favs nw u r devtng frm ur own wrds dats nt fair.. LOL

lol..geets...Wink..ya lot of preachings for tappu fans they gave ..ppl shudnt watch for actors but for story..LOL
.nish plzz clarify if its a rumour or02 its true finally...is she really quitting..?colors has really asked to replace...?if she retains meethi n quits ichcha ...then toh ram hi rakhe..meethi ko jhelna padega...Angry

ya dear...i told her...i hope she contacts rupali soon n tel me

Ya @mery dats y i askd hr...bt nw td fans r also sad as we wer bt stil we r dcnt if u go thrugh articls abt rd exit u wil cry readng those psts..nd nish plz tel me also abt dat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Scarlet...

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Please don't replace Icha...

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
They won't replace Ichcha...they know that people wont accept a new Ichcha..and trust me, me being a huge Tappu fan myself admit that I cant see anyone else as Ichcha...it'l take a long time for me to digest a new Ichcha..im not telling this out of love for the character..but watching the same person play it for 3 yearsand suddenly someone replaces her..it'l be a bit wierd..Confused Change Meethi though! It'l be  for the good only..!SmileBut who knows..anything might happen in uttaran..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocksloveyouichcha

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
rupali guha..plzz remove  meethi...most irritating character of uttaran till date...now vishnu will torture her n she will again be bechari meethi..bechari banke sympathy gain karegi...oh god...n we will have to tolerate meethi...story..if it happens...we wud like tappu to leave so that we can leave uttaran...n switch over to another show...at 10

Edited by merryface - 09 January 2013 at 10:01am

...Scarlet...

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
we want no tina in uttaran neither as iccha nor as meethi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella....Scarlet...akshirocks

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
We all knw that rashami fans will react like this..already seen enough in this forum..And we can never expect decency from them..see their cmnts everywhere..like they are so much interested in tina..They preach about rashmi in every topics..we can expect that only from them..And they are much open in their hatred towards tina too..Anyway ignoring those kind of ppl will help...

Bella.

Goldie

Bella.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Tina pls leave both roles or end uttaran.

The show is neither sending any values to society nor having any career improvement scope for any actors in the show. Pls show some happiness in veer-iccha's life and end the show.

Uttaran is going to gutters after passing each day and when viewers begged for some positivity in the show long back ut was full of negativity and torchured the viewers and am hooked to the show to see happiness in iccha's life but once tina leaves I can easily move out.

UT was my favourite show once upon a time and It started with such a nice story and now it is nowhere near to the promises the story provided when it started.

akshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top