Uttaran

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by Shriya06

Now we can quit ut,so that we can't get to see some irritating ckts..Its better for Tina to quit uttaran...Please kill Icha.. No one can play Icha as tina..Now ut will get very low trps and end soon...

Dear plz folw ur wrds..u sed fr us in veecha At dat audnc wtch shws fr stryline up nt to c d fce of ur favs nw u r devtng frm ur own wrds dats nt fair.. LOL

Sorry dear!!If it hurted u..I am so sad nw..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

@geetika..so what about stryline nw..Its already bcming wrst..wth snkng trps..I don't wnt to see irrtatng ckts so i quit..u cnt dny wat i said..stry pulls audiences. I wsh ut gd luck if they cn shw btr stry and gt btr trps..But I quit as i fl wthout tina ut cnt run..

Frm dis week stry is intrstng i read dis also in veecha At..nd abt td quitng i knw its a rumour i m tird of readng sch rumour frm lst 3 yrs..nd shw cnt run widout td..as one of felw membr sed td is nt heartrob lyk barun dat if she leavs shw wil end

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Now we can quit ut,so that we can't get to see some irritating ckts..Its better for Tina to quit uttaran...Please kill Icha.. No one can play Icha as tina..Now ut will get very low trps and end soon...

Dear plz folw ur wrds..u sed fr us in veecha At dat audnc wtch shws fr stryline up nt to c d fce of ur favs nw u r devtng frm ur own wrds dats nt fair.. LOL

Sorry dear!!If it hurted u..I am so sad nw..

I knw its a rumour so dnt react fr dat she wnt leave

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
rupali madam feels we r fools...shes being asked about td being tantrum queen...why not others...is she the only one whus acting fr so many hrs...directly she wont say...she pampered td... by ignoring others n their fans...now she going round n round n saying she finds difficult to handle...very good this had to happen...god is showing her what wrong she did...how much partiality she did the whole world knows...even after so much promotion by producer duo..td has put her papers four times...gr8..gud lesson fr rupali...LOLshe never thought of tapasya or her fans...till now she thought of ichcha n now she will think of meethi...she has taken huge trps from tappu fans n never gave anything to her fans...to feel happy about...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22...Scarlet...

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

rupali madam feels we r fools...shes being asked about td being tantrum queen...why not others...is she the only one whus acting fr so many hrs...directly she wont say...she pampered td... by ignoring others n their fans...now she going round n round n saying she finds difficult to handle...very good this had to happen...god is showing her what wrong she did...how much partiality she did the whole world knows...even after so much promotion by producer duo..td has put her papers four times...gr8..gud lesson fr rupali...LOLshe never thought of tapasya or her fans...till now she thought of ichcha n now she will think of meethi...she has taken huge trps from tappu fans n never gave anything to her fans...to feel happy about...Angry

ya...i bet...many ppl quit utt aftr taps exit

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

lol..geets...Wink..ya lot of preachings for tappu fans they gave ..ppl shudnt watch for actors but for story..LOL
.nish plzz clarify if its a rumour or  its true finally...is she really quitting..?colors has really asked to replace...?if she retains meethi n quits ichcha ...then toh ram hi rakhe..meethi ko jhelna padega...Angry
ya dear...i told her...i hope she contacts rupali soon n tel me

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinafans

but through 28 ppl support we send her a message.even i created poll here also
dude...how did u snd msg...through fb or twitter

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@shristee.. if td wants to leave ut altogether then I have nothing to say but I dont want her leaving ichcha and playing meethi!!! do tell her! u can see nobody wants that! and she can go for a makeover so she wont look old ..but playing meethi is a big NO!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top