Uttaran

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

Tina isnt a hearthrob like drashti,vivian,gurmeet etc. that she will be accepted in whichever show she goes.. it would be stupidity n risky for her career to leave uttaran... so, she shldnt at all leave a popular character like Ichcha but as people dont accept her as meethi that should be replaced...And I hope by seeing Tapasya,Veer etc. Tina gets it that She will NOT LOOK OLD once she has a makeover, instead by concentrating more on Ichcha TRPs will rise..

You're having a great point..hope Tina dosent make the wrong choice of quitting...

Edited by sm123 - 09 January 2013 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
@sm123, thanks!! I just want her to know that potraying an old character should not at all be a factor to leave coz we can see how Rathore, Veer and Tapasya have come out.. Better,better and BETTER!!!

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@sm123, thanks!! I just want her to know that potraying an old character should not at all be a factor to leave coz we can see how Rathore, Veer and Tapasya have come out.. Better,better and BETTER!!!

Exactly! And everyone out there knows her only as Ichcha..and it is really stupidity if she's going to throw it away! Let her leave the Meethi role...that would do her a lot of good though!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

dress or looks r  not a factor at all...its all about making ur presense attractive...if u see meethi wears fashionable trendy clothes which young ppl wear...yet ppl like ichcha whu wears old fashioned sarees...n full sleve blouse...instead of meethi...its all about acting...if ur acting is powerful..ppls attention will not go towards dress..or looks...theres no need to wear low waist sarees..or jeans n short dresses to luk attractive...mukta is liked..though she is simply dressed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
@sm123-- Yea.. I am not against Tina, I too want her to do good, but I think we love her as 'Ichcha', why didnt we like meethi??where was tina's acting talent to potray a loud girl??? many have played roles like that and we loved them! but why not tina? all I want to say that more than tina her fans r for ichcha..so I just hope she makes the right decesion!
@merryface-- yea i agree. I heard that tina doesnt want to do old role so I was just saying that in uttaran that isnt a problem..

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hmmm...gud decision at last

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

@sm123-- Yea.. I am not against Tina, I too want her to do good, but I think we love her as 'Ichcha', why didnt we like meethi??where was tina's acting talent to potray a loud girl??? many have played roles like that and we loved them! but why not tina? all I want to say that more than tina her fans r for ichcha..so I just hope she makes the right decesion!
@merryface-- yea i agree. I heard that tina doesnt want to do old role so I was just saying that in uttaran that isnt a problem..

totally agree...read rupalis interview...she was talking of her attitude on the sets...that she  throws tantrums...n ppl on the sets know how she is...there r so many stories..every time it cant be a rumour...madam is treated like a daughter of the producer...yet she puts papers four times...LOL

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

hmmm...gud decision at last

wat gud decision...just now read rupali guhas interview...now instead of ichcha she will concentrate on meethis character...so ichcha will take a backseat...so may be td will quit ichcha...but will continue with meethi...Confused..n we will have to bear all that torture...eww...meethi story...nooo...ppl r in no mood to like meethi...trps r going low ..n will go more low if meethi becomes the new lead...omg...better end uttran..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top