Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 21)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
P.S. Merryface, does your dad know that you're playing with his PC instead of doing homework?
geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

P.S. Merryface, does your dad know that you're playing with his PC instead of doing homework?

Y wil u go to her home fr cmpltng hr homewrk i thnk its ur old habit to do prsnl atcks on membrs isin't u njy it na calng membrs mad nd all gud keep it up
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

ha ha...ROFL..aunty plzz...now dont bring ma dad into this mess..created by that td...m not very sanskari..like ur td...i just cant imagine in ma wildest dreams to do what td has done...that is living in with a 40 yr old man.at the age of 17...for a career in tv...n i cant imagine how ppl can call their collegues xyz...n praise themselves n try to belittle others...throw mikes on ppls face..n tear off dresses if they were not gud...bang the door on face of colleagues..n call their hair dresser a thief...ma dad knows his daughter can never stoop down to this level...i find tds behaviour untolerable..n feel shes very arrogant..not at all down to earth...so criticise her...n its ma right..to express ma displeasure if i dont like an actor...may be u appreciate ur idols behaviour...i dont..so u praise if u want to ..whuz stopping u...LOL.dont expect me to praise her plzz i cant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by merryface

@Merryface: You require counselling. Seriously. Your mental condition is worrisome. This way, you're gonna end up in an asylum quite soon.

lol...ROFL..now thats called frustration...when ppl get frustrated they start calling others..like this...kindly visit a doctor soon n ask him..what makes u feel others r mad...ROFL..u felt tappu was a monster too...so plz get urself checked instead of pointing out at others...LOL

Nah, my head is completely okay. Lemme check again:
1) Tappu was always jealous and insecure of Iccha because Iccha was a gazillion times better than her.

2) Left Iccha alone in the forest to die in childhood.

3) Blackmailed her best friend to give up her groom.

4) Dumped Sid after seeing how rich Veer was.

5) Tried to get Iccha married to an unstable man, Vansh.

6) Tried to make her married life hell.

7) Instigated Vansh to commit suicide. (Abetting suicide--a crime as per the IPC)

8) Tried to GET ICCHA MURDERED.

9) Slept with Rathore and tried to pass off his baby as Veer's.

10) Left her baby alone in a deserted ashram to go confirm Rathore's "turoo love".

Yeah, based on ALL the above, I hereby conclude once again, that the character of Tapasya has been an ABSO-LUTE M-M-MONSTER! Dekha? Congrats to me! Woot woot! D'oh

bla blah...keep writing..LOL.tappu was made to do such things coz of ur td..to promote ichcha .Angry.huh...wat happened is for everyone to see...the whole pampering backfired.LOL..we love tappu nyways...positive or negetive...she is far far better than that kubdi..dukhiyari..ever crying fake.. ichcha behenji...she acts like a lamb n actually is real sly fox..samne kuch piche kuch...asli chalu...hate her...huge no of ppl hate ichcha...n love tappu...so wat u think hardly matters...u love ichcha whuz stopping u...we can never like her...she is very fake...acting good n being gud r 2 different things

rasyafan

Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
stop this everyone and discuss about the topic..
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@Merryface: You require counselling. Seriously. Your mental condition is worrisome. This way, you're gonna end up in an asylum quite soon.

lol...ROFL..now thats called frustration...when ppl get frustrated they start calling others..like this...kindly visit a doctor soon n ask him..what makes u feel others r mad...ROFL..u felt tappu was a monster too...so plz get urself checked instead of pointing out at others...LOL

1) Tappu was always jealous and insecure of Iccha because Iccha was a gazillion times better than her.

7) Instigated Vansh to commit suicide. (Abetting suicide--a crime as per the IPC)

10) Left her baby alone in a deserted ashram to go confirm Rathore's "turoo love".

Yeah, based on ALL the above, I hereby conclude once again, that the character of Tapasya has been an ABSO-LUTE M-M-MONSTER! Dekha? Congrats to me! Woot woot! D'oh

bla blah...keep writing..LOL.tappu was made to do such things coz of ur td..to promote ichcha .Angry.huh...wat happened is for everyone to see...the whole pampering backfired.LOL..we love tappu nyways...positive or negetive...she is far far better than that kubdi..dukhiyari..ever crying fake.. ichcha behenji...she acts like a lamb n actually is real sly fox..samne kuch piche kuch...asli chalu...hate her...huge no of ppl hate ichcha...n love tappu...so wat u think hardly matters...u love ichcha whuz stopping u...we can never like her...she is very fake...acting good n being gud r 2 different things

You STILL haven't learned to differentiate between Actor and Character. And yet you have problems with people questioning your mental balance. ROFL
P. S. Thanks for finally admitting Tapasya was a negative character. You're showing signs of improvement.

lamboobabu

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

You STILL haven't learned to differentiate between Actor and Character. And yet you have problems with people questioning your mental balance. ROFL
P. S. Thanks for finally admitting Tapasya was a negative character. You're showing signs of improvement.

he he..LOL.u keep sayiing .we give a damn...we love tappu n will always love her..positive or negetive...she is much better..than that ichcha...nyways..its not a topic of ichcha n tappu...its a topic related to td n her tantrums...so kindly stick to the topic...so is td moving on or still sticking on... it seems its again a drama...like always...LOL

rasyafan

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thread closed for review!

tinafans

Go to top