Uttaran

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
finally...what happened...she is leaving or sticking on...?..no news in news channels..that means she is not leaving...i feel she has dropped the idea...Wink...we were thinking this time it wont be another fake drama...like always..

new article ichcha to get back to bundelas...that means madam is not moving on...as she sed...aww..WinkConfusedAngry...LOL

Edited by merryface - 16 January 2013 at 7:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 20)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Merryface: You require counselling. Seriously. Your mental condition is worrisome. This way, you're gonna end up in an asylum quite soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

@Merryface: You require counselling. Seriously. Your mental condition is worrisome. This way, you're gonna end up in an asylum quite soon.

lol krystal u rockROFLROFLROFL plz come to this forum more frequently. ur really needed hereROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

newvee

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged

lol...ROFL..now thats called frustration...when ppl get frustrated they start calling others..like this...kindly visit a doctor soon n ask him..what makes u feel others r mad...ROFL..u felt tappu was a monster too...so plz get urself checked instead of pointing out at others...LOL

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Lol r u alri8 na dat day u askd me dat am i alri8 nd nw to mery lgta h khud m koi problm h tbi dusro s puchti rhti ho Wink

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Lol r u alri8 na dat day u askd me dat am i alri8 nd nw to mery lgta h khud m koi problm h tbi dusro s puchti rhti ho Wink

agla koun hai geets...ROFL

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by geetika22

agla koun hai geets...ROFL

Lgta h nish LOL nish gt ready dear

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

lol...ROFL..now thats called frustration...when ppl get frustrated they start calling others..like this...kindly visit a doctor soon n ask him..what makes u feel others r mad...ROFL..u felt tappu was a monster too...so plz get urself checked instead of pointing out at others...LOL

Nah, my head is completely okay. Lemme check again:
1) Tappu was always jealous and insecure of Iccha because Iccha was a gazillion times better than her.

2) Left Iccha alone in the forest to die in childhood.

3) Blackmailed her best friend to give up her groom.

4) Dumped Sid after seeing how rich Veer was.

5) Tried to get Iccha married to an unstable man, Vansh.

6) Tried to make her married life hell.

7) Instigated Vansh to commit suicide. (Abetting suicide--a crime as per the IPC)

8) Tried to GET ICCHA MURDERED.

9) Slept with Rathore and tried to pass off his baby as Veer's.

10) Left her baby alone in a deserted ashram to go confirm Rathore's "turoo love".

Yeah, based on ALL the above, I hereby conclude once again, that the character of Tapasya has been an ABSO-LUTE M-M-MONSTER! Dekha? Congrats to me! Woot woot! D'oh

Edited by krystal_watz - 17 January 2013 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabumerryface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top