Uttaran

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
If they plan too replace tina means i wil stop watching uttaran. bcz we r more bond wit tina as ichcha.. But i wish meethi's char should be replaced bcz im missing ichcha-meethi bond 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Navetha

If they plan too replace tina means i wil stop watching uttaran. bcz we r more bond wit tina as ichcha.. But i wish meethi's char should be replaced bcz im missing ichcha-meethi bond 

but tina doesnt want to do ichcha...as ichcha is old...so wat to do.Confused.she wants to do both n ppl r not liking meethi...i feel she shud opt for ichcha n leave meethi...coz ppl like her as ichcha...but not as meethi...we cant blame colors...they gave her a long rope...by agreeing to give her a double role..going fr a leap...n as a result they r getting bashed like anything...on their official page...fr uttaran...every 3rd comment wud be shut the show...

geetika22

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Tina isnt a hearthrob like drashti,vivian,gurmeet etc. that she will be accepted in whichever show she goes.. it would be stupidity n risky for her career to leave uttaran... so, she shldnt at all leave a popular character like Ichcha but as people dont accept her as meethi that should be replaced...And I hope by seeing Tapasya,Veer etc. Tina gets it that She will NOT LOOK OLD once she has a makeover, instead by concentrating more on Ichcha TRPs will rise..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123newvee

prajju

prajju

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by Navetha

but tina doesnt want to do ichcha...as ichcha is old...so wat to do.Confused.she wants to do both n ppl r not liking meethi...i feel she shud opt for ichcha n leave meethi...coz ppl like her as ichcha...but not as meethi...we cant blame colors...they gave her a long rope...by agreeing to give her a double role..going fr a leap...n as a result they r getting bashed like anything...on their official page...fr uttaran...every 3rd comment wud be shut the show...

Ya Meethi role didn't go well with the audience.It is better if tina quits Meethi's role.That Meethi is just unbearable for manyOuch

geetika22

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

if tina really quits,den i also quit.no nandish,
no srj,no gsb.finally mujhe ut se chutkara mil jayega.i am here jst 4 tina now.
i agree wid u akshi...after nandish exit...em watching it for tina...bt if td exit...then a big by 2 Uttaran frm my side...

akshirocks

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Ohh it means shez nt quitng bt chanl is rplcng hr...i knw audience wil nt acpt new ichcha as stil we hv nt acptd vikas bt as few people say we wtch shw fr d stryline nt to c our favourites face peopl wil acpt new also..best of l luck tina fr ur future..

merryface

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Really bad time for uttaran now..Uttaran is a sinking ship..Its better decision for Tina to quit uttaran..And It doesn't need to be a hearthrob to be successful..Some talent and some luck is enough..Tina wish you all success,..I only watched for Veecha..Now we will be happy that uttaran will soon end with low trps..

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Tina Dutta to be replaced in Uttaran?

Tina Dutta to be replaced in Uttaran?
The latest news from Colors' Uttaran is that apparently the lead actress and face of the show --- Tina Dutta is soon going to be replaced.

Sources tell us, the channel has asked the production house to look out for a suitable replacement for the actress. For those uninitiated, Tina Dutta was almost replaced two years ago after the rumours of her alleged tantrums and antics started doing the rounds. Actress Pallavi Gupta was approached to step in her shoes, but the decision to replace her was scrapped later. And that's not it. The actress has put in her papers as many as four times ever since the show started.

Informs a reliable source, "The buzz is Uttaran needs a makeover. Also, Tina's double role track seems to have reached its saturation level. The channel has given a go-ahead to the makers officially to find a suitable replacement for her. Uttaran is one of the flagship shows for the channel and competition is growing tough from rivals too."

We sent a text message to producer Pintoo Guha, but he didn't revert. Neha Maheshwri

TFS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top