Uttaran

India-Forums

Tina to Leave? Art pg10 *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE ONLY

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

VIEWBIES NOTE: Discuss ALL articles, topics and information related to Tina Dutta possibly leaving/being replaced in this thread ONLY. Any thread regarding this matter created after this will be closed. 

Tina Dutta to be replaced in Uttaran?

Tina Dutta to be replaced in Uttaran?The latest news from Colors' Uttaran is that apparently the lead actress and face of the show --- Tina Dutta is soon going to be replaced.

Sources tell us, the channel has asked the production house to look out for a suitable replacement for the actress. For those uninitiated, Tina Dutta was almost replaced two years ago after the rumours of her alleged tantrums and antics started doing the rounds. Actress Pallavi Gupta was approached to step in her shoes, but the decision to replace her was scrapped later. And that's not it. The actress has put in her papers as many as four times ever since the show started.

Informs a reliable source, "The buzz is Uttaran needs a makeover. Also, Tina's double role track seems to have reached its saturation level. The channel has given a go-ahead to the makers officially to find a suitable replacement for her. Uttaran is one of the flagship shows for the channel and competition is growing tough from rivals too."

We sent a text message to producer Pintoo Guha, but he didn't revert. Neha Maheshwri

Edited by jnawaz - 10 January 2013 at 7:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramaprajjuBella.rimitimi2000leelaa9

SaurabhKiRadha IF-Sizzlerz
SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Tfs
it does nt mention dat she is quitting.
That means either one of her character will be replaced?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

SaurabhKiRadha IF-Sizzlerz
SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
U kmw wat wen so many new character were entering , i knew sum1 is going to exit.
I thought it will be vishnu,
i feel td is nt quitting but one of her character either meethi or iccha will be replaced.

akshirocks

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Me too thinking the same.either Meethi or Iccha to be replaced.I want Meethi to be replaced.If they do this means We can see more meecha bonding and Iccha's new style like tappu.

akshirocks

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
reasons they r stating is behaviour of the actress too...four times..she has put papers...though we knew all this yet didnt know condition was so grim...ppl want her to quit meethi..but she has agreed to do uttran only if shes given double role...she wont play ichcha...she has sed...n meethi ppl r not liking...it seems she has put in her papers again...

Edited by merryface - 08 January 2013 at 9:29pm

...Scarlet...

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyouiccha

Me too thinking the same.either Meethi or Iccha to be replaced.I want Meethi to be replaced.If they do this means We can see more meecha bonding and Iccha's new style like tappu.

ya meethi will not be liked however good she is made...ppl dont like coz she appears loud...lets see what happens...im really thinking of the producers...what they tried n what they got...god is giving them a taste of their own medicine...as u sow so u reap..what u do to others will come back to u...

...Scarlet...

akshirocks IF-Sizzlerz
akshirocks
akshirocks

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
if tina really quits,den i also quit.no nandish, no srj,no gsb.finally mujhe ut se chutkara mil jayega.i am here jst 4 tina now.
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Tfs.

Go to top