Suggestions / Comments

Why don't we get any buz related 2 KSG & QH on IF? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

ojaswi_kajen

IF-Rockerz

ojaswi_kajen

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I Compl agree with you...I hope everything goes well...nd Ksg will be in top...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARraneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why don't we get any buz related 2 KSG & QH on IF? (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
how can i miss this topic.. thank you didu for making this post... it was much needed... we are so lacking in buzz points due to this... but see our demands have been fulfilled all thanx to you.. luvv you didu for this and always Hug

crazy4KASH_ARraneeb

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
agree this is much needed posts

crazy4KASH_ARraneeb

ujala26

IF-Dazzler

ujala26

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
how much i luv u fr making dis post..Hug
ur truly a rockstarHugtrue! dmg played an imp role in IF's popularity...
@ if-ksg n qh shld b given equal importance as other actors n shows..

crazy4KASH_ARraneeb

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Guys I want to say that we do our best to provide news and articles. But the problem is more that KSG dont give time media at all. Neither pick up or replies to any msg or call and even on sets he is rarely ready to give bites, soo we keep trying our best still

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Guys I want to say that we do our best to provide news and articles. But the problem is more that KSG dont give time media at all. Neither pick up or replies to any msg or call and even on sets he is rarely ready to give bites, soo we keep trying our best still

Thank you for sharing your efforts here.
But I would like to say that it's really easy to put all the blame on KSG.This is what people usually do.Put the blame on others is an age old game.

I don't say that you guys don't try but this is really a very lame excuse.
We recently got a interview of KSG on a radio and also on Rangmunch.Two interviews in just one month.And here we come to know that KSG does not gives any interview.
For a moment I suppose that he does not gives any interview.
But what about Qubool Hai? On other sites, every week or every second week we get an article about Qubool Hai but here the latest article we had was the first review of the show.Latest,we had an article related to Surbhi's accident but not a word about the show.

I simply want KSG and all other actors of Qubool Hai as well as the show itself to be given equal chance in the critics corner,gossip,wassup,tellybuzz and various news related corners of IF.

We get to see a news about every other show and actors here apart from the ones in Qubool Hai.

This was a really unfair practice to the show,its actors as well as the fans on this forum since the past few months.

I'm glad that my request was paid heed by Tellybuzz and within the 24 hours of the making of this thread,an article on Qubool Hai's future track finally came up.

I simply request IF to treat our beloved show and its characters and actors fairly.We fans are not fools and we won't tolerate injustice against our beloved show and actors.
Take care!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetojaswi_kajen_Ridz_raneebsmiley_lizi

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I am not saying KSG dont give interviews and neither blaming him.
But one fact is true that KSG is not much into giving interviews.
We have been constantly calling him without any luck, our team has very rarely been lucky to  catch him on the sets.

Like they were in december month were he was seen in wassup tv. So Im not blaming him but telling the truth. We are not biased but its also true that we deffinetly want to publish news about KSG but we are helpless as he dont pick his phone.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

I am not saying KSG dont give interviews and neither blaming him.
But one fact is true that KSG is not much into giving interviews.
We have been constantly calling him without any luck, our team has very rarely been lucky to  catch him on the sets.

Like they were in december month were he was seen in wassup tv. So Im not blaming him but telling the truth. We are not biased but its also true that we deffinetly want to publish news about KSG but we are helpless as he dont pick his phone.

Alright dear.
I've got nothing against you guys.
I really love this forum and have been a part of it since 2008.
All I want is some news on my favourite actor and it's not only me but any others feel that something was wrong between IF n KSG.

My post is not about KSG only.My post also has got concerns for articles related to Qubool Hai.Why don't we get any news on Qubool Hai as much as we get on Madhubala,Punar Vivaah,Pyaar ka dard,YRKKH or any other show?

After the first week review we have got the second article for our show today.So why such a huge gap?We got an article related to Rishabh and Surbhi but not a single spicy news regarding Qubool Hai..
So do u have any explanation for that?
But anyways now I'm a bit contended that today we got an article on AsYa.
I simply wish that my issues may be kept in mind and we Qubool Hai n KSG fans may get many more wass up episodes and telly buzz articles related to KSG n QH.
Thanks a lot for addressing my concern.
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 09 January 2013 at 1:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetRach.ojaswi_kajenraneebsmiley_lizi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top