-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
agree this is much needed posts
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how much i luv u fr making dis post..🤗
ur truly a rockstar🤗true! dmg played an imp role in IF's popularity...
@ if-ksg n qh shld b given equal importance as other actors n shows..
-Nadii- thumbnail
Guys I want to say that we do our best to provide news and articles. But the problem is more that KSG dont give time media at all. Neither pick up or replies to any msg or call and even on sets he is rarely ready to give bites, soo we keep trying our best still
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Guys I want to say that we do our best to provide news and articles. But the problem is more that KSG dont give time media at all. Neither pick up or replies to any msg or call and even on sets he is rarely ready to give bites, soo we keep trying our best still

Thank you for sharing your efforts here.
But I would like to say that it's really easy to put all the blame on KSG.This is what people usually do.Put the blame on others is an age old game.

I don't say that you guys don't try but this is really a very lame excuse.
We recently got a interview of KSG on a radio and also on Rangmunch.Two interviews in just one month.And here we come to know that KSG does not gives any interview.
For a moment I suppose that he does not gives any interview.
But what about Qubool Hai? On other sites, every week or every second week we get an article about Qubool Hai but here the latest article we had was the first review of the show.Latest,we had an article related to Surbhi's accident but not a word about the show.

I simply want KSG and all other actors of Qubool Hai as well as the show itself to be given equal chance in the critics corner,gossip,wassup,tellybuzz and various news related corners of IF.

We get to see a news about every other show and actors here apart from the ones in Qubool Hai.

This was a really unfair practice to the show,its actors as well as the fans on this forum since the past few months.

I'm glad that my request was paid heed by Tellybuzz and within the 24 hours of the making of this thread,an article on Qubool Hai's future track finally came up.

I simply request IF to treat our beloved show and its characters and actors fairly.We fans are not fools and we won't tolerate injustice against our beloved show and actors.
Take care!
-Nadii- thumbnail
I am not saying KSG dont give interviews and neither blaming him.
But one fact is true that KSG is not much into giving interviews.
We have been constantly calling him without any luck, our team has very rarely been lucky to  catch him on the sets.

Like they were in december month were he was seen in wassup tv. So Im not blaming him but telling the truth. We are not biased but its also true that we deffinetly want to publish news about KSG but we are helpless as he dont pick his phone.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

I am not saying KSG dont give interviews and neither blaming him.
But one fact is true that KSG is not much into giving interviews.
We have been constantly calling him without any luck, our team has very rarely been lucky to  catch him on the sets.

Like they were in december month were he was seen in wassup tv. So Im not blaming him but telling the truth. We are not biased but its also true that we deffinetly want to publish news about KSG but we are helpless as he dont pick his phone.

Alright dear.
I've got nothing against you guys.
I really love this forum and have been a part of it since 2008.
All I want is some news on my favourite actor and it's not only me but any others feel that something was wrong between IF n KSG.

My post is not about KSG only.My post also has got concerns for articles related to Qubool Hai.Why don't we get any news on Qubool Hai as much as we get on Madhubala,Punar Vivaah,Pyaar ka dard,YRKKH or any other show?

After the first week review we have got the second article for our show today.So why such a huge gap?We got an article related to Rishabh and Surbhi but not a single spicy news regarding Qubool Hai..
So do u have any explanation for that?
But anyways now I'm a bit contended that today we got an article on AsYa.
I simply wish that my issues may be kept in mind and we Qubool Hai n KSG fans may get many more wass up episodes and telly buzz articles related to KSG n QH.
Thanks a lot for addressing my concern.
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A much needed post. I love you Asma for making this.

IF is acting like we QH does not matter much.
IF just has given us a forum for Qubool Hai. Thats all.

There also we are restricted to post KSG Pics/articles/videos when he has his wife with him.

KSG is partially banned from forum. It is very clear from IF's behaviour.

So what can we expect from IF. Its pathetic.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: laizu

A much needed post. I love you Asma for making this.

IF is acting like we QH does not matter much.
IF just has given us a forum for Qubool Hai. Thats all.

There also we are restricted to post KSG Pics/articles/videos when he has his wife with him.

KSG is partially banned from forum. It is very clear from IF's behaviour.

So what can we expect from IF. Its pathetic.

Thanks a lot for your support Laizu.I love you too.
Did u see how quickly TB reacted to my post?I made this thread at 3 am of 9th Jan.And we got an article on Qubool Hai in the morning...
IF thinks that by giving us a lollipo of just one article it will make us satisfied and remove our grudges.
I'm not going to sit calmly till I see fair treatment to KSG and Qubool Hai.We don't even get any article related to the show's future tracks.Finally people have started taking note of this unfair practice.I hope together our voices will bring justice to KSG,QH and all the fans related to them.
PS- plz see admin's reply on page 2.That's such a lame excuse from their side.
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Thank you so much Kriti for your support.
I completely agree with you.
I'm glad that finally after raising this issue, we have a TB article for our favourite Qubool Hai.

thank god atleast they reacted to it ðŸ˜Š
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Asma- Today I could understand that because of your this post they have a tellybuzz article on QH. otherwise I was wondering yesterday that am I dreaming! I can see an article on QH after ages! How it could be possible!? How could IF so meherbaan on us?

Now I understand that
It is just an eyewash for us from IF.

And IF's excuse is a lame one that a kid can also understand. We did not demand KSG interview only. We expected for regular articles on QH as the other shows are getting.