Why don't we get any buz related 2 KSG & QH on IF?

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why don't we get to see any Tellybuzz related to KSG and Qubool Hai?

Today IF has become so popular.I do not deny that it has got it's own charm and is an amazing public forum.But the people on IF can't deny that Dill Mill Gayye has played a huge role in increasing the popularity of IF and raising it to such a great level today.Before DMG,Kaisa yeh pyaar hai seems to be the only show that had attracted a good amount of viewers on this forum.But IF owes its success to DMG a lot.The number of users kept on increasing as some new youth based shows like MJHT came up in the line.The growing popularity of DMG brought in many more internet users to this site.But still nothing could effect the charm of DMG. DMG forum was the first and largest forum on IF till few days back.Right now it's the second largest forum on IF.

Karan Singh Grover(main lead of DMG) is an actor who ruled IF's TV celebrity charts  for around 3 years.Today we do not see even a single Tellybuzz or Wass up episode about the actor for months and months.I don't know if IF and KSG have got some personal issues.But keeping away the IF users, who are a die hard fan of KSG,from all the news and gossips related to KSG is certainly not fair.
We don't get any news about the upcoming twists in KSG's show Qubool Hai, This is really not fair to all the Qubool Hai and DMG fans.
IF has got a huge rule book for the code of conduct of members.Do we have any such thing for the site makers and managers as well?

Why don't we see any Tellybuzz for KSG anymore?In DMG days,we used to get a buzz or wassup episodes as much as the other shows.Recently,all X,Y,Z shows are present in the Buzzing hot,critics and various news and gossip related corner of IF but we don't have a single news about KSG/Qubool Hai.
As far as I remember the latest buzz about KSG was all about his comeback with Qubool Hai.We got a review of the show from Tellybuzz.Also two/three articles related to Rishabh and Surbhi Jyoti were presented before us till now.The show has completed two months and we didn't get even a single buzz related to the future tracks.

This is definitely unacceptable.I, on the behalf of all KSG and Qubool Hai fans ask this question to the site makers and managers that why are we QH & KSG fans treated so unfairly?Why are we deprived off all the news ,gossips and wass up episodes regarding our favourite show and actors related to it especially KSG?

This issue is a serious concern for a majority of KSG and Qubool Hai fans.
I request the IF Team to look closely into this matter.
I don't intend to offend anyone.I also do not intend to judge IF's capability with an actor's popularity.That is just my point of view and I hope that people may respect it and understand my sentiments.
I wish proper steps may be taken regarding my concern.

In case,mods close this topic or my account is banned or something,I'll let you know my future actions right now.I won't stop raising my voice.I'll keep that doing through different IPs and usernames and will express my dissatisfaction again and again till I see full justice to KSG. , Qubool Hai and all the fans of QH/KSG.
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Hi crazy4KASH_AR,

Please contact [email protected] or PM -Nadii-.  They would be able to help you out and we shall also pass your request to tellybuzz team! 

Thank you! 

Best Regards,

S/C Team
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i agree

may be IF have some issues with KSG and yes we all know it but then they shouldnt have issues with us right..!!

we hvnt done anything to them..

so if we work hard to increase KSG's ranking or QH ranking then IF should respect our hardwork..

QH is most talked about show in all the sites rights now but not on IF only...

y so???

y no buz from last 1 month about ksg or QH

now u all cant give excuse that ksg is not working or QH is a flop..!!!!

obviously QH is having a good fan following...

QH is amongt top 5 shows from the day it started ...till now...!!

then y IF dont have any article or any buzz about ksg or QH..

may be KSG dont give interviews but atleast QH could hv articles ...!!!

its clear PROBLEM...
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritzksgian

i agree

may be IF have some issues with KSG and yes we all know it but then they shouldnt have issues with us right..!!

we hvnt done anything to them..

so if we work hard to increase KSG's ranking or QH ranking then IF should respect our hardwork..

QH is most talked about show in all the sites rights now but not on IF only...

y so???

y no buz from last 1 month about ksg or QH

now u all cant give excuse that ksg is not working or QH is a flop..!!!!

obviously QH is having a good fan following...

QH is amongt top 5 shows from the day it started ...till now...!!

then y IF dont have any article or any buzz about ksg or QH..

may be KSG dont give interviews but atleast QH could hv articles ...!!!

its clear PROBLEM...

Thank you so much Kriti for your support.
I completely agree with you.
I'm glad that finally after raising this issue, we have a TB article for our favourite Qubool Hai.
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for this. it was indeed necessary
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi crazy4KASH_AR,

Please contact [email protected] or PM -Nadii-.  They would be able to help you out and we shall also pass your request to tellybuzz team! 

Thank you! 

Best Regards,

S/C Team

Thank You so much for the suggestion.
I'm glad that this thread brought a fruitful result withing 24 hours.
Finally we have an article on Qubool Hai.I'm happy now.
_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with the TM here. IF has been extremely unfair to KSG fans since DMG ended.
Edited by _Serendipity_ - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Serendipity_

I completely agree with the TM here. IF has been extremely unfair to KSG fans since DMG ended.

Thanks a lot for your support dear.
I'm glad that my post didn't go waste.Today finally we have a TB article.But that is just a candy that IF has offered to us.
We need to keep a close eye on the wassup episodes and all the gossip and tv news corners related to KSG n our show to see if injustice still prevails after the making of this thread.

ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I Compl agree with you...I hope everything goes well...nd Ksg will be in top...
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how can i miss this topic.. thank you didu for making this post... it was much needed... we are so lacking in buzz points due to this... but see our demands have been fulfilled all thanx to you.. luvv you didu for this and always ðŸ¤—