Afsar Bitiya

*Questions for KINSHUK* From Fans! CLOSED!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
WE NEED TO GET KINSHUK MAHAJAN INTERVIEW! 

You guys have to PM ur questions to me. I'll put them here on this first page. Kinshuk does come on this forum and reads our posts & comments. And this this is especially for Kinshuk to read & answer. 
I don't want him to scam through every page, so you guys need to PM me your questions for him & i'll post them here. 
I don't want our cutie pie to go through any trouble scamming 20 pages!LOL

PLZ KINSHUK ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS! 

1. Which bollywood actress would u want to work with in a film?

2. Which bollywood actor would you want as ur big brother on screen?

3. Which tv actress would u like to work with next? 

4. Have you taken any voice control training session? Heard you speak when you weren't in character(as viren sood) in those sbs segments, there was a slight difference to your voice it was a little stronger. And also felt the same way certain times while watching you as ranvir. 

5.Besides scenes when your voice has to be raised, when your character is angry, do you think about the quality of your voice for each of the characters you have played?

6.How do you prepare for your scenes and what is your thought process before you starts your scenes?

7. You use your body as well whether its through a hand gesture, a simple twist of your body etc and this takes your scenes to the next level. So is it a conscious decision to do this and have you been influenced by another actor and who? 

8.If you where to do a totally negative character in the future how would you play it? Would you do it in the typical way or would you put the KM stamp to it by making the character understandably to the audience even though you are bad character? 

9.As Viren and than Pintu, you had the same walk but your style of walking suited pintu more. So with your next character would you think about changing your walking style for the character?   

10.When you 1st described pintu singh to the fans, your initially comments about him was that he was in btw viren and ranvir. In retrospect after doing him for a year, if you could go back would you still describe him in that way?

11. Are you upset with the producers of AB that you had been sidelined not for the theme of the show which you had been prepared for but coz of saas bahu that they wanted to show. Or specifically coz of another actor? 

12. What shampoo do you use? Love your hair Embarrassed

13. Which is your favorite character? Dev, Ranvir, Viren or Pintu? And which is one do you relate to most?

14. How would you rate yourself as an actor out of 10?

15. Which production house would you like to work with?

16. How does it feel to be an actor? 

17. Whats your all time favorite song?

18. Whats your favorite movie in 2012? 

19. How would you feel if you were the anchor/host of a reality show?

20. When you were a kid, did you always think or dream that you wanted to be an handsome, talented actor? 

21. Do you know Shilpa Anand? Many fans would like to see you opposite shilpa in a show. Already have KinShi fans. 

22 . Would you like to work with Sanaya in the future?

23. What kind of character would you like to play now and what kind of story?

24. Who is ur idol? 

25. Have you developed friendship with all your leading ladies?

26. Why do you think you & parul have such amazing chemistry and made lots of fans?

27. Has there been any scene that emotionally drained you after shooting it? 

28. Has there been a character that you wished you have gotten the part of that character? 

29. Is it easy to perform on stage when you are in a character or when you aren't?

30. Who is your favorite all time singer?

31. If by any miracle, zee tv decides to have season 2 of AB, would yo do it?

32. What was your best/worst subject in school? 

33. Who's your favorite actress/actor in the t.v industry?

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 18 February 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

artiluvkinshukKinrulfan60aruntouchJasluvsKinshukZoyaluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishna-BaRul-ParAz-wadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Questions for KINSHUK* From Fans! CLOSED!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Oh that's what I was thinking, well forget my other comments and I will have my Q's coming up :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Who would be the actress from the telly industry you would like to be paired opposite to ?

Edited by BaRul-lover - 08 January 2013 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Wow Jackie nice idea. Will PM u my Questions Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukwadi..dolltaahir004

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Send them in guys! Tongue

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
AWESOME QUESTIONS Kinshukians !! . Literally Awesome Clap . Keep it up Thumbs Up . Hope KM reads all questions and answers it as well Big smile

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukwadi..doll

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Jaxkie u opened the tpic nw u find a wzy to contact KM !

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
agree with barul lover we need to get an interview with him.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.