Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*Saathiyan of the week # 4 - M*sK--n*M~sK~ *~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

awesome-raji

IF-Dazzler

awesome-raji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
                                          undefined
muskaan..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-sanjana_cooldoc4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Saathiyan of the week # 4 - M*sK--n*M~sK~ *~ (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Birth date: 2/8/1998 Embarrassed

Hobbies: Photography , Editting pics, Playing badminton and many more

Profession: Student though I want to go to job now even ROFL

How you came about India-Forums?Was searching for the BG tune of Rashi and see where I am now Tongue

Favorite Sections/Shows (of course apart from SNS) on IF;Member Longe , EHMMBH forum and all creation galleries everywhere

Favorite Actor (Male & Female): Barun Sobti and Rucha Hasabnis 

Best Friend on IF (strictly only one):I dont know , I have very good friends in my buddy list Embarrassed

Why do you watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya?: When I started watching it , it was for Gohem and then after raji land was made I dont know why I didnt like Gohem D'oh after that . SO now its Rashi only for the reason to watch 

Which Gohem/Raji scene have you loved the most so far; ever since the show began?The swiss dream sequence as we were alot expecting scenes then

If you were given an opportunity to become one character of Saathiya, who would it be and why? Ofcourse it should be Kokila . I need to learn how to be strict and ofcourse good stuff , Dekh mein kitna bigad gaya hoon ROFL

Most embarrassing moment of your life (either on IF or off)  Must be all everytime I used Hindi wrongly Ouch

Kokila or Hetal? Why? Kokila { Raji fans coming with tomatoes } , I think being over sweet like hetal is totally equal to being dumb Approve

How does it feel being the Member Of The Week? I'm still in shock ROFL , It does feel great to be chosen as MOTW , Thanks Munni Smile

Edited by Muskaan.Musky - 09 January 2013 at 12:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewanimunnihyderabaddoc4everawesome-rajisanjana_cool

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

OMG! I want to run away ROFL

And when I saw MOTW was up , I got ready with my list of questions and when I opened Ouch

Munni ! My friend was no more my friend, DOKHA DOKHA ROFL

Let me think of history Sherry .. She would be busy in drooling .. I dont think she would remember of the revenge LOL

And Harini , SHe is  such a good friend Embarrassed * butterlagoing* ROFL

Deepz ! I sent you sweet sweet testi so not grilling right ?LOL 

Done with Butterofying .Okay next post answering

Muskaan lol DHOKA ROFL kaisa laga DHOKAWink
I know you would come up with 50 questions if it was anyone else...but now you will be grilled

anyways .. you totally deserve the hotseat Hug be ready to be grilled and tossed ... 

Deeps already gave u 100 questions and I am sure she won't leave you ... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Muskii-sanjana_cooldoc4ever

awesome-raji

IF-Dazzler

awesome-raji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
awesome post muskaan..
love to know about u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Deepali ! I know this is all your love for me ROFL
And I would remember this Tongue
Answer time

1. How do you define honesty?  Anyone being truthful  no wonder what

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? Loosing the loved ones Cry

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique? I dont know LOL Mostly friends say my hardwork towards everything 

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? My cameras's , I cant live without them LOL

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying? Honestly I dont know ! I dont lie much but when I do I always get caught Tongue

6. What is the oldest item you own? A ring

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?  The latest camera's Wink

8. What does it mean to have courage? Be stronger at tough times Big smile

9. Do you like your name? Nope.

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Too many , Mushhy , Mussy , Muski , Kaamchor , Nikammi , Mush , Choti , Kaka are few ones

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? Read people's mind

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish? Happiness for everyone , Settle in India , Be a successful lawyer

13. What is your greatest strength? Being patient , Yes I am LOL

14. What is your worst weakness?  Chocolates Wink

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? Thinking hard about this now Ermm

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? Future ?

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? A successful lawyer Cool

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?Cant say , Brother? Ermm

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose? What do yoou think ? I want to be a lawyer and myself doing crime ? LOL

20. Describe a time you got into trouble: Cant remember now , STML you know ROFL

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? Thank god

22. What makes you a good person? I dont consider myself a very good person yet

23. What would your obituary say?lol LOL i dont know

24. What is your greatest regret?  Naah' Ermm

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? peaceful

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear? Anything with hijab 

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car? I  am still a kiddo LOL

Love and Friendship Questions

28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do? Will stand by herself throught out the whole thing

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special? Not hiding what is heart and sharing it all with me 

30. Has anyone close to you passed away? Ofcourse a cousin of me we both had same kind of surgery Cry

31. Describe a time you fell in love. : I dont what is love yet ROFL

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't. : Yes I do , When Rashi said that she dont like Tuhina talking about Virman , Ofcourse I couldnt keep it , Later Rashi told herself about it

33. How do you show your love for others? Not really , But i am there when they need me

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?  gave me tickets to India for vacations Dancing

35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose?  I have the greatest friends ,I dont want to be friends with anyone else

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones? Many friends

37. What is one quality you admire most in others? Honesty all way

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are? Both , The older ones teach the correct way and its great to be with younger ones too

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know? Why are you taking revenge on me ROFL

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone? I didnt do , Ofcourse I did feel bad when I dont keep secrets Ouch

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with? Nizama?

42. When did you kiss for the first time and what was it like? I  haven't kissed anyone ! and so i dont know how it feels ROFL

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic.: I have to google for this one Tongue

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say? Oye! ehem ehem deeps LOL

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help? Brother 

46. Who are the people you love the most? My chotu sa family

Worldly Questions

47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why? Hindi , Because its tough  to talk and understand while watching it or rather i feel dumb when my friends talk in hindi

48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go? Cheras

49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about? environmental causes

50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled west or stayed put in the east? travel west Tongue

51. Which is your favorite non-profit organization? What do you do to help them?  None 

52. If you could travel to space, would you go? Nope . i am happy in world

53. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why? Chennai , I think its lovely to be with your relatives

54. Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea? No

55. When you travel away from home, do you miss it? No ! My home is really booring place specially day time

56. What is the greatest crisis we face as a world? Poverty, and discrimination

57. Describe your favorite vacation. : Summer with loved ones in chennai

58. If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include? Dont know

59. What is going on today in the world that affects you the most? , Inhumanity 

Health Questions

60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100? I cant give up Ouch

61. What is your favorite thing to eat? Chocolates Tongue

62. What is one food that you will not eat? everything not allowed in islam

63. What is your favorite way to exercise? i dont believe n excersing Approve

64. If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick? blind

65. Have you ever been to a hospital? Why? Once every month ,afterr that OH surgery after that i do check ups every month

66. If you could have someone else's face, whom would you choose? i like my own face Approve

67. Describe a vivid dream you have had.: My brother died and he was being taken away from me Cry

68. What physical feature do you least like about yourself?  Pata nahi 

69. Would you want to know the exact day of your death? Nope . I am ready for it always

Work and Career Questions

70. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be? Ibrahim SW, Muhammad PBH

71. If you could pick one thing to change about your school or job, what would it be? I would change everyone related to physics department in my school Approve

72. What are most proud of? ...

73. Are you the kind of person who wants to be the big fish in a little pond or the little fish in the big pond? I dont know LOL

74. Describe a time when you wanted to quit, but didn't. : there are many

75. Mention one goal. When you hope to accomplish it? Make my parents believe that Lawyer is also a good profession for girls not doctors all way Geek

76. Is competition good for you? Yes Big smile

77. If you could study anything you wanted in school, what would you want to learn more about?the history

78. What is something you learned in school that you think is useless to you today? physics Angry

79. When someone fails at something, what should he or she do? Be stronger and think that after every bad a good thing is there

80. If you could pick any career, what would you want to be? Ofcourse a lawyer Clap

Entertainment Questions

82. If you could become a character in a TV show or movie, who would you chose to be? I want to be rashi Tongue

83. What is your favorite outside activity? Badminton Smile

84. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?  Any holiday with loved ones around

85. What is your favorite sport? Do you play or just watch? Cricket , I only watch

86. Have you been on a roller coaster? What did it feel like? Once a week ROFL I feel awesome 

87. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do? I would sleep all day , pataofying servant 

88. Describe the perfect party.: I hate parties ,so there are no perfect party

89. What is your favorite type of art? Photography Party

90. What sport do you think you are the best at? Badminton

91. Do you play an instrument? Nope 

92. Which is your favorite song? Many ! currently be intehaan from race 2

93. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be? tom LOL

94. Do you know any jokes? If so, tell me one.: ask deeps about all my jokes ROFL

95. What is the one thing that makes you laugh the hardest? When my friends correct out the wrong hindi and when i catch bro while r o m a n c ing ROFL

Family Questions

96. What makes your family unique from others? They all are workaholics Geek , Unity?

97. When you think back to your childhood, what was the hardest part about being a kid? When the each standard finishes Cry loose all my friends 

98. What are some of your family's traditions? I dont know ! celebrating EID like malayese , go to prayer then and whatever we do that day

99. Do you know how you got your name? Yes I do

100. Are you like your parents or different? How? Like my father 

DONE !!!Big smile

Edited by Muskaan.Musky - 08 January 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-ilike_tvawesome-rajisanjana_cooldoc4ever-NightDreamer-

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Congrats MuskaanParty  Well doneClap 

It is time for everyone to get back at you for those 50 questions Evil Smile Enjoy the hot seatBig smile
 Thanks Harini Big smile
I know right? Revenge really is sweet LOL

Originally posted by swasthi

Congratulations Muskaan.

Enjoy the hotseat. 

Keep up the superb work with the creations.

Thanks alot Swasthi , I will Big smile

doc4ever

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Congratulations!! ClapStar  Truly deserved MOTW!! Big smile

-Muskii-

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

Congratz Muskaan You Deserved Dis Hot Seat So Much :)
Enjoy da Hot seat
 Thanks alot Hun Embarrassed
I will see if i would enjoy this ROFL

Originally posted by Deepali88

Congrats MuskanHug
can't wait to grill you HereEvil Smile

Thanks Deeps Hug
Han han' grill me ! I would look for my time too Evil Smile

-Deepali-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top