Qubool Hai

My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AussieChick

Pasta...
I love pasta...
The doctor called zoya Asads wife, I love it when that happens <3
And now, the great Asad Ahmed Khan is going to confess...
In the real world, it's gonna take a long, long time :P
Thanks for the pm love, and continue soon <3

i love pasta too. :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9) (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach.

LOVED LOVED LOVED it man ! I was literally imagining Asad thinking all this about Zoya with all that passion and loveee ! :D
Everything about your SS is superb. Keep them coming and yeah as for the suggestions, dont make Zoya give into him very easily. He has to work his ass off to make her accept his love ;)

A little bit of angst always adds on to the spice of the story !! Haha :D

When are you updating btw ?
<3

Love

Rachyy

thank you, love you all for such beautiful comments.
suggestion noted down :p
will be updating soon.

honeey95

honeey95

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
supperr cutee !!!!!!!

Sparkling-eyes5

IF-Dazzler

Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Awesome updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
heyy!!! lovely SS!!!! and PLEASE make the confession HOT!!!!!! you know, like, they have a fight and a frustrated asad just kisses her out of complete frustration and then confesses!!! i would love to read something like that!!!! rest depends on you, obviously!!! and please do pm me whenever you update!!!! :)

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hey people, am ready for some chappal dinner, as i know i am going to get some for this post.

Part 5

"Mujhe bhi app se behas karne karne ka shauq nai zoya", Asad replied calmly, "so just eat it, you have no other option". She started to eat and didn't talk to him; he just stood there staring at her. "There you go again Mr.Khan staring at me, didn't you have lunch that you are eyeing my food?" zoya asked. "No" was the only word he said. Zoya's spoon froze midway to her mouth, "he didn't eat anything since morning and he was waiting on her since she fainted, be ashamed of yourself zoya, at least you could have offered him for courtesy sake, but all your mind goes grazing the moment Asad comes within sight", she thought. "You shouldn't show him that you care, but he must eat something, warna agar Jahpanah faint ho gaye tou mey kaise utha paon gi inhe", she mused and hit on an instant plan. "I am not eating this, I am sorry to say this about food, but this sucks, who made it?"  She asked Asad. He looked here and there, he was a good cook, nobody had ever said anything about his cooking like this, but this was zoya complaining, she wasn't nobody, he thought and replied "me". "Here taste it, come Mr. Khan check this", she invited him to sit on the bed face to face and pushed the spoon in front of him. He tasted it by her hand, soup tasted better than ever. "Its fine Zoya", he took the spoon and fed her by his hand. Zoya was dumbstruck, Mr. Khan was feeding her with his own hand, he knew how to turn tables, but she would get the better of him, she said "here taste again Mr.khan you have lost your taste buds" and pushed the spoon towards him. They continued their bickering and ate in turns by each other's hand.

----

Asad lounged in the hall with his book and coffee, when the phone rang. It was his mother. "Am fine ammi jee, don't worry at all!  ZOya is fine too, she is not a bechari and how can a Miss Problem be ever in problem", he replied cheekily. He was amused, wondering about his mother's reaction when she would come to know about her son in love with Miss Hoity Toity. So he was just acting as if everything was normal, which meant Zoya and Asad still at logger heads. Zoya turned around quietly, and went into her room. Mr.Khan had done it again, he called me Miss Problem, he still hated me, "abhi thori dair pehle tou itna khayal rakh rahe the mera, but woh sb natak tha, it wasn't because he cared for me, it was because nobody else was here. I am not going to be a burden and problem for Mr. Khan".  I was such a fool, to think Mr. Khan cared for me, this arrogant and self obsessed man can never change, "Allah Miyah app ne kia soch kar inhe aisa banya hai", she went on ranting to her Allah Miyah.

------------

Asad went to check on zoya, door was open a little bit, he knocked lightly. There was no reply, he turned away to go as he thought she might be sleeping. He heard her voice, her voice sounded weak and hoarse, "I am fine jeeju, everybody loves me so much, phoopi and najma are the best in this world." He opened the door a little more so that he could look at her, he didn't mean to pry, but her voice made him do a little stalking. She was crying silently and talked on phone "I want to return to New York as soon as possible, jeeju. I am missing you people a lot. Things are good but still there are people, who think they control the world and all human beings, sometimes it's just too suffocating. I wonder how women live in such oppressed society. I know because of such people I shouldn't back off my project, my project is really important, that's why I am tolerating seeing such people every day. I hope to finish my work soon and come back to home in New York".

She wanted to leave was the only thing that registered upon him. Never had he thought that one day she might have to go back to New York, from whence she came. He recalled all the times he wished for her to leave his house but today it struck him as lightning. He started laughing like a maniac, the woman he professed to love, was leaving, because she hated him. He was the controlling and dominating Tyrant, she was talking about. He was suffocating her, his presence; his silence, ideals and tehzeeb all were oppressing her. Had she never understood him? "Noo", he shouted. She could never understand what pain was, how cruel life can be? How humans are just puppets for fate and destiny. When a man losses to his fate, he is called a loser and when a man becomes powerful enough to decide the better for himself he becomes a tyrant. She hated him for what he was, maybe he didn't deserve love. He had hurt her again and again, he didn't deserve her. He wasn't worthy of her, and he was tottering like a love sick puppy the whole day,how could he ever think that things would be OK between them?  He hated himself for hurting her so much that she hated him. She was crying, how he wanted to comfort her in his arms but how could he...He punched his already bandaged hand into the mirror which shattered to pieces infinite.

To be continued.

Sorry for ruining the predicted romantic and confession part... eagerly waiting for response. 

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety3773dreamygirl_95ash12Manellmalar3etmartiananoognaONAegotwinkle662ramya_lnariel1985Aym7manjusha_92loveSRday_lilyraiiarhifandebisuchishahksenbenazAsya6shobakvranukamakshihiraarifMysteryLoveCuriousmindAlveena12asifiqbalshkandygroverdarkangel93sophie420Jassiegshabana20Yellowdiamondpinkstarskohli4everrosamalesparikhEternal1234..-DeViLiA-...Suhasini.irock321Fimmyjazmeenrsk16PhoenixRadarEnchantress-Shormi-awesomeHR-DMG4life..juhi..enriqueranz--Mahima--crazy4KASH_AR.Nabi.Nithiya95viya.mallik4eva_Oishi_shanakyasharan

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Omfg.
The first part.
Will that day evah come, when AsYa feed each other?
It made me go all gooey on the inside <3

Dang!
Asad hurt his hand again!!!
The poor mirror, getting bashed up so bad!!

An amazayn update, thanks for the pm!
Continue soon love <3

Edited by AussieChick - 18 January 2013 at 10:08pm

sophie420

Goldie

sophie420

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm!
Really nice update!
~Sophie :) 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.