Qubool Hai

My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

TheSexyDevil

IF-Rockerz

TheSexyDevil

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I liked both parts
and it was awesome...she was dreaming of him
and he jealous...ohhh and than she avoid him too
this is going to be fun
please continue soon and pm me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9) (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
aha...thats Hot..I loved it...
i am so glad u r not ending it... want to read more and more

blueflames

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Please continue it asap :D

Loved both the parts :)

blueflames

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
nice part.

blueflames

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Superb concept :-]]]]]]]]]]] please pm me when you continue

Nikki <3

blueflames

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hey you lovely people, m back to post another part. i really appreciate your comments and love them all... 

Part 3 

Zoya sipped her coffee and reviewed her day, she was stressed about her project and her increasing attraction towards Asad Ahmed Khan, and she had to avoid him to avoid a heart break. Her ego and pride wouldn't be able to suffer the blow of rejection.  But she was restless for the last 10 minutes, she felt as if somebody was staring at her, she raised her head and looked directly into a pair of chocolate brown eyes, looking at her intensely as if ready to devour and then ask the menu. His expressions were stony and still but his eyes did all the talking, they were inquisitive about her behavior towards him and a bit irritated to. After moments of silence the waiter gave her the bill, which pulled her back from the fantasy ride of eyes Asad Ahmed Khan. Regaining her composure she gathers her things and left the place with eyes boring a hole in her back.

Asad was late today, Zoya finished up her dinner alone and set everything as neat and clean as she could for Asad. She didn't want to do anything for him, but still she couldn't leave him having to set his own dinner. She left a note on table that she had "eaten and was off to sleep", so that Asad would have no excuse to intrude her room.

The sound of rain splattering on the window woke her up, it was around 11pm. She loved rain, she opened her window to catch some drops, but these couldn't satisfy her and she stole her way to the kitchen door which opened into the garden. She stopped and looked at a clean dining table and saw a note "had dinner outside". She was disappointed that she had set dinner for him for the first time and he didn't even eat. But sound of rain didn't let her dampen her spirits and she made way out into the garden.

Asad tired of tossing and turning in his bed, decided to get himself coffee. This avoiding game of zoya had brought him to real sense. When yesterday he was rejoiced at the thought of Zoya going away, today he was sad and alone because zoya the light of his life was avoiding him at all costs, she didn't even wait till he was home. It was cruel of him to have left the note of having dinner outside when in reality he had eaten the very food left by zoya, he wanted to play the same avoiding game but now he regretted his action. He sat in the same darkness; he had been all his life until the day zoya came to live with them and his house became more of a lively home. All of a sudden he wanted zoya in his life. But then she was avoiding him, she wasn't talking to him, well they never actually talked like normal people, they were always screaming and fighting. Maybe she didn't like him; she might hate him, that's why she wants no contact with me. His ego and pride wouldn't be able to take in rejection; he could never open his heart to anyone. With the resolution of staying away from zoya and keeping his feelings under control he went to make coffee.

He had just sipped his coffee, when a mirthful voice reached his ears. It was zoya, he moved towards the kitchen door and stood rooted there at the sight which captured his gaze. ZOya was dancing in the rain, like an innocent child hopping on the grass splashing water, going round in circles with her arms open, but then she stopped suddenly.

She was fully drenched, but she didn't feel cold, instead she felt hot, and then she turned around to see the mighty Jahpanah cooking her with his eyes. She couldn't take it anymore; he had spoiled this rain for her too. She wanted answer for this staring type stalking, she moved towards him, "Allah Miyan !! What's wrong with you Mr. Khan?  App mjhe tehzeeb ka lecture dete hain, but app khud hi mjhe desperate romeo ki tarha follow kar rahe hain!!!" she said. Asad just stood there looking at her outburst, and replied "app kya keh rahi hain'?" before he could continue she cut him n said, "wah Mr.Khan app ko abhi tak pata hi nai chala k app ne kia kya hai, app breakfast par bhi mjhe ghoor rahe the, and then caf mey bhi aur abhi bhi, baat tou kabhi karte nai, mey koi mind reader tou hoon nai, jo mje oracles aye gey k Jahapnah ko kya kehna hai.bs ghoorte rehte hain, kch karte tou hain nai!!" oh shit she was embarrassed but held her ground and continued, " And by the way agar app ko bahir dinner karna hi tha tou bata dete, nai pehle mjhe wait karwaya and then khana bhi nai khaya. HUH!!"

She waited for him on dinner! He couldn't believe his luck, but he shouldn't push his luck to much but he shouldn't think about it in That way, he thought. But what did "ghoorte rehte hain, kch karte nai" mean, he didn't know how to take in and process it. He looked at her, she looked like a divine angel, her figure and curves all visible as her clothes stuck to her body. Thank God clothes weren't transparent or he would have fainted or things would have gone out of hand. He turned away from her but she held his arm and said, "I want my answers Mr.khan", her touch was enough for him to explode and all his feelings of romance channeled into being angry, "what do you mean I am following you? Meeting you in cafe was co incidence, how dare you? You are ignoring me, avoiding me, and then you come up and accuse me". He jerked her hand away and walked inside.

To be continued.

well i hadnt actually planned this as a short story, but your encouragement made me write more and alll this is what my tiny miny imagination can think of right now. please do give a review.

thank you for bearing me Smile

Edited by blueflames - 15 January 2013 at 6:35am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raisweety3773dreamygirl_95ash12ManelldeekshakotharianoognadochdoeSajilishaONAegoramya_lnAym7Iqbal_009manjusha_92sweetoneday_lilyraiihoneey95Curiousmindksenranukamakshihiraarif_Aaniya_benazAlveena12shobakvarhifandebikandygrovershabana20kohli4everpinkstarsrosamale..-DeViLiA-..irock321JULIELEternal1234cutiepreetjazmeensparikhFimmyrsk16PhoenixRadarsuds.4ever4loveRarepearlEnchantressasifiqbalshLuvUAsYadaisydee425enriqueTheSexyDevilawesomeHR-DMG4life-Yuks-.Nabi.freya123crazy4KASH_AR--Kriti--raneebNithiya95viya.mallik4eva--Mahima--shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Amazing. :D 
 Continue soon!

Edited by havokhotline - 14 January 2013 at 10:04am

blueflames

rosamale

Goldie

rosamale

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wonderfulClapClapClap continue soon and pls pm me

blueflames

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.