Asap.
PLEEEJ pm me when you continue?
PLEEEJ?
Continue soon love :D
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Update!!...👍🏼
Aww Zoya Actually Laid The Table For Him But Seems Like Asad Decided That 2 can Play At The Ignoring Game...
Thanks For The Pm...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome... do write more
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh you people, you have made me crazy to write more and more, and i love you all for that. i had never thought i could post my work, but all of you have been amazing with all the support. it means a lot to me. Thank you

Part 4

Asad came inside and banged his fist in the wall, he was furious with himself. Frustrated he landed his hand on a crystal piece that sat on the kitchen counter, which broke into pieces and a few shards cut into his skin and blood started oozing out, but he didn't care and marched directly to his room to avoid any more mess of his emotions and resolutions.

--------------

Zoya stood there for like an eternity, tears rolling from her eyes; no one had hurt her as much Asad had. This man was impossible. She felt cold and broken. She wiped her tears and looked up to the now silent sky, questioning her Allah miyan!! What's wrong with me? Why am I crying, why does Asad Ahmed Khan affect me so much? Why is he suddenly so important for me? Why do his opinion and anger and silence bother me so much? I wasn't a rona dhona type girl, why has this man made me a watering pot. She recollected herself and made way towards her room.

Walking slowly out of kitchen she noticed red drops on the floor, which surely wasn't there before. On closer inspection they turned out to be blood. A blood trail which lead to Mr. Khan's room. The slow robotic zoya of few minutes earlier flew towards Asad's room. The door was ajar she looked inside, Asad lay on his face on the bed, how very unusual of Mr.Khan to sleep like that, thought Zoya. She noticed his hand was hanging in the air by the bed and blooding dripping from it. She ran to get a first aid box, and sat down on the floor by the bed shedding silent tears; she inspected the cuts and bandaged it with utmost care. She didn't want asad to be disturbed. She was checking the bandage when his hand curled around her fingers. She was shocked, never had asad held her hand. But she couldn't move her hand out of his grasp. He was mumbling something, "don't leave me in this darkness" she figured out.  Slowly she pried out her hand and left the room, looking at his face which had softened like an innocent child.

Zoya lay in her bed tired and wasted by a day of roller coaster ride of emotions and feelings, so many questions unanswered. She hugged her pillow and faded into sleep.

Asad was an early riser even on Sunday, but today was an unusual Sunday, like all the unusual happenings in his life for the past few days. Asad woke up at 9 with a heavy head as if he had hangover. Yes he did have a hangover because his alcohol Zoya had over dosed him last night.  Asad had no intentions of moving out of bed, he just lay there thinking hands over his eyes. He was upset with himself that he couldn't answer Zoya's question and had rather been very rude to her. He looked towards the ceiling, "Allah Miyan! What's wrong with me? Why can't I have a normal conversation with her? Why do I always counter question, for once in my life make me answer directly and help me open up to this girl, or else I will go totally insane. I am already half insane because m in bed this late and I am talking to God."  He looked at his bandaged hand and realized that zoya had again intruded his room, but he wasn't angry about this intrusion.

Asad made his favorite pasta and laid the table for lunch; he worked very quietly and listened carefully for zoya to come out of her room. He had gone to check on her but her room was locked, so he let it that way and continued his work in kitchen. It was almost 1pm and still there was no sign or sound of zoya. He was concerned, so he knocked at her door loudly, still there was no reply. He banged loudly and even started calling her name "zoya open the door, Zoya!!!", he got tensed and weird thoughts came into his mind, which he pushed aside and decide to break in, but the locked turned and a ghostly white zoya opened the door, she just said "Asad" and fainted, he caught her in his arms before she could hit the floor.

-----------

"There is nothing to worry about Mr. Khan. Your wife is perfectly all right", said the doc. Doc called zoya his wife, and he liked the sound of it, thought Asad. She had fever because as you said she was in out in rain last night. I have given her an injection, she has responded to it well and the fever is going away.  But there is one thing, she should not have stress of any kind, she looked a bit off to me, is there something wrong between you two? Other than that she is fine. Take care of her Mr. Khan.

-------------

Zoya was sitting on the bed when Asad came in without knocking." Mr.Khan app ne knock nai kia," she said.  "Didn't I?" he replied playfully. "No Mr.Khan you didn't", countered Zoya. It doesn't matter I am already inside, and I have bought you soup, said Asad.  "App ko yeh sab karne ki koi zarurat nai Mr. Khan, I am fine and can take care of myself", she stuttered a bit. Oh come on Zoya! Now you have started stuttering in front of him, she condemned herself mentally. "You have to eat zoya," he said.

"Mujhe app se behas nai karni Mr. Khan", she replied quite directly and a bit offensively. Asad was taken aback, but this was expected after what he had done and behaved with her, and she wasn't the one who forgot offenses easily, she was a woman who could stand for herself and for others too. Maybe a perfect match for him, he made a mental note.  Asad had decided to take a chance with his heart and at least try to confess his feeling, even if it led to heart break. A heart break was better for him than a regret of life time, of not confessing and trying. 

TO be Continued 

P.S : i need a few suggestion on how should Asad the great confess, so feel free to leave your suggestions by commenting. 

and guys i love reading reviews, so please dont hesitate.😛 

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome i loved it...
As for the confession part  hmmm i feel maybe zoya should retaliate  everything that he says and they get into a huge tiff and things go the emotional way and finally he just grips her hard with tears in his eyes and their eyes locked in each other and in a deep emotional way he should say "Because I love u..I really do more than anything else in this world"

I know it sounds very cliche but just a suggestion and ofcourse u must be having something really nice instored so write soon am waiting
Edited by Eternal1234 - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow i loved it. It would be awesome if Asad would confess first. Please pm when you do update. 😊
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates and thanks for the pms

Nikki <3
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome ff.I read it one go
You are amazing.
plz add me to your pm list dear.