My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9)

Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys its my first ever attempt to write about characters from serial. so please no chappals, but criticism would be appreciated, as it would correct my mistakes.

HOME ALONE

Zoya massaged her head exasperated!! AllahMiyah ! whats wrong with this traffic, why is it always stuck in time of need. Zoya was supposed to reach airport to meet phuphi n najma, but she was stuck ina bad traffic jam which hadn't moved an inch for last one hour. She knew she won't
be able to reach airport, so she decided to inform her phuphi that she won't make in time for their flight and they should board the flight to Delhi without her. 

Asad Ahmed Khan reached home way early than his routine, he was absolutely loving he solitude of his home, the fire cracker Zoya, who had destroyed all hopes of peace was off with his ammi n najma for better. He loved his mother and sister around him, making their house a home, but now he loved them even more because they had taken zoya away with for a few days. He could find some peace at last. Asad had coffee in one hand and his book in other when he heard a glass breaking and the lights went out the exact moment. He thought some had broken into his home; he stealthily made way towards the unknown. By the time he scrutinized the premises and reached the kitchen lights came back, and he had the shock of his life seeing Zoya in her pjs and a skimpy basic vest observing the contents of the fridge. Little did she know about Asad looking at her.

-------------

Moving his eyes towards the floor he cleared his throat, which had zoya jump out her skin.Zoya was suddenly conscious of her clothing and wanted to bolt out there to escape, but a little part of her wanted to be rooted there and ravished by the handsome hunk jahpanah Bond. But her morals got the better of her and she made a dash to her room. Horrified by the thoughts of what Asad must be thinking about her, made her tremble. She got on a decent top and sat on the floor by the bed. Wild thoughts were racing in her mind of what Asad might think of her, another part of her mind said it was ok, nothing wrong had happened. She hadn't known Asad was home, or she wouldn't have ventured out of her room in Pjs. Allah Miayan whats with me, she said to herself, she was making a mountain of nothing. But the thing that really worried her deep down was having Asad in the proximity had her pining for him. She couldn't be attracted to such an arrogant Jahpanah ahmed Khan. She shouldn't worry herself about what Mr khan thought about her. How will she live 2 days with him, with nobody home, to save her from his Wrath and herself from falling hard for him. Things were getting complicated for zoya.

Index

Part 2 - page 2

Part 3- page 3

part 4-page 5

part 5 -page 7.

part 6 - page 9

do let me know whether i should continue or not the crappy fiction my imagination brewed up when i was Home alone. 

and people am not allergic to comments n feedback. so please feel free to write how you liked the SS😳😳 Edited by blueflames - 11 years ago
i beg hard please CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
I like it.  pls continue.  Interesting situation and so many possibilities.  

Can you PM me with the next chapter pls????
wow.this is soo soo good
why only 2 shots..it should be long FF...pls continue soon
CONTINUE, Please! :D This was really interesting. :D
very nice plzz do update next part !!!!! ;)
First of all thanks to all the lovely people who encouraged me to continue. 

Part Two..

Asad entered her room, held her shocked gaze and closed the door without breaking eye contact. He was moving forward very slowly with passion in his movements. As he moved forward zoya backed her steps until she hit the wall, zoya was stuck between wall and a rogue.

Holding her gaze Asad moved forward, unbuttoning his shirt with ease and got rid of it as he reached zoya. Zoya was panting for breath as she couldn't breaking eye contact but still totally aware of the Six Pack body of Jahpanah.  Zoya put up her hand with courage and just mouth Asad with such a voice that Asad captured her lips in a breath taking kiss, after endless moments he trailed his lips across her cheek to her ear, and whispered her name in a husky voice. He said Zoya Zoya Zoyaaa !!!!

----------------------

It was 9 am and Zoya was still nowhere to be seen had made Asad go check on her, he knocked her door twice but got no response he walked in the room only to see His miss Hoity Toity sleeping ( wait did he say HIS) well !! Asad controlled his mind and thoughts which were rather ragged as he hadn't slept a wink last night. Night had passed in understanding the difference between the hearty responses of attraction or the basic human instinct of lust. But he took it more as attraction, because he was worried she hadn't showed up at breakfast, so just to make sure she was ok, he came to her room. She was sleeping but was breathing erratically he noticed, and mouthed some inaudible name. Her dreaming of someone made him a tad bit jealous and angry and he decided to wake up her from her fantasy and face Her Dark Lord in reality: P

Zoya opened her eyes; Asad was hovering over her bed, shaking her to wake up.  Omg first she was dreaming about the forbidden Fruit and now that forbidden fruit was hanging over her bed, looking straight into her eyes, as if finding something, a bit possessive look, she thought .

Zoya pushed him away and straightened to sit. Allah Miyan ! What's wrong with you Mr Khan " app yahan kia kar rahe hain?? Mujhe utha rahe the ya darra rahe the, ya phirr'" her voice trailed off as she was about to say 'good morning kiss kar rahe the', but she held her tongue in time, and left the sentence hanging and began to get up to avoid his questioning gaze, and made way towards the bathroom quickly. She splashed cold water on her face to get the Mr Mcdreamy Khan out of her mind, first he saw me in kitchen, then invaded my dreams and now got into my bedroom too. Removing Asad from her thoughts was going to be a hell of a task. She found the only solution was to avoid him at all cost.

--------------

She walked to the dining room, holding her ipad and bag, and saw her breakfast set neatly, and Asad having his coffee in his usual place. Asad noticed she didn't say good morning not even a hi, she looked everywhere except at him, and sat down quietly. She started eating and spilled some coffee over, but without a word she just cleaned it up and finished up breakfast. She called phuphi and informed her about going out for sightseeing and left without a word to Asad.  Asad was shell shocked that HIS chatter box zoya didn't utter a word to him and didn't even look at him and had left. He was sure zoya was up to something, but still he was curious, as nobody avoided him and most importantly played games with him.

well i intended to make it a Two Shot, but i guess its gona be a bit longer. so people please bear up with me.
and do let me know how the story is progressing 

Edited by blueflames - 11 years ago
Plz continue really like it
The ss us interesting :) 
It's so realistic to imagine ASYA doing all this.. Lol
Really Nice
Continue Please, and can you please pm me when you do.
~Sophie :)