Qubool Hai

My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys its my first ever attempt to write about characters from serial. so please no chappals, but criticism would be appreciated, as it would correct my mistakes.

HOME ALONE

Zoya massaged her head exasperated!! AllahMiyah ! whats wrong with this traffic, why is it always stuck in time of need. Zoya was supposed to reach airport to meet phuphi n najma, but she was stuck ina bad traffic jam which hadn't moved an inch for last one hour. She knew she won't
be able to reach airport, so she decided to inform her phuphi that she won't make in time for their flight and they should board the flight to Delhi without her. 

Asad Ahmed Khan reached home way early than his routine, he was absolutely loving he solitude of his home, the fire cracker Zoya, who had destroyed all hopes of peace was off with his ammi n najma for better. He loved his mother and sister around him, making their house a home, but now he loved them even more because they had taken zoya away with for a few days. He could find some peace at last. Asad had coffee in one hand and his book in other when he heard a glass breaking and the lights went out the exact moment. He thought some had broken into his home; he stealthily made way towards the unknown. By the time he scrutinized the premises and reached the kitchen lights came back, and he had the shock of his life seeing Zoya in her pjs and a skimpy basic vest observing the contents of the fridge. Little did she know about Asad looking at her.

-------------

Moving his eyes towards the floor he cleared his throat, which had zoya jump out her skin.Zoya was suddenly conscious of her clothing and wanted to bolt out there to escape, but a little part of her wanted to be rooted there and ravished by the handsome hunk jahpanah Bond. But her morals got the better of her and she made a dash to her room. Horrified by the thoughts of what Asad must be thinking about her, made her tremble. She got on a decent top and sat on the floor by the bed. Wild thoughts were racing in her mind of what Asad might think of her, another part of her mind said it was ok, nothing wrong had happened. She hadn't known Asad was home, or she wouldn't have ventured out of her room in Pjs. Allah Miayan whats with me, she said to herself, she was making a mountain of nothing. But the thing that really worried her deep down was having Asad in the proximity had her pining for him. She couldn't be attracted to such an arrogant Jahpanah ahmed Khan. She shouldn't worry herself about what Mr khan thought about her. How will she live 2 days with him, with nobody home, to save her from his Wrath and herself from falling hard for him. Things were getting complicated for zoya.

Index

Part 2 - page 2

Part 3- page 3

part 4-page 5

part 5 -page 7.

part 6 - page 9

do let me know whether i should continue or not the crappy fiction my imagination brewed up when i was Home alone. 

and people am not allergic to comments n feedback. so please feel free to write how you liked the SSEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by blueflames - 26 February 2013 at 5:39am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali2288nesteashruti_raiSonamcute15sweety3773dreamygirl_95angel...sManellHirahira123psykoaliMahi982fabsomearshietmartianmalar3anoognacheeky_maddytwinkle662Aym7manjusha_92sanjana39ArjunKiAshjoa123arhifandebiday_lilyksenjanestone6Curiousmind_Aaniya_ranukamakshihiraarifMysteryLovebenazshreya2748Ayuzawashobakvkandygroverswati-89shabana20-Siaa-nihamrmkohli4everJULIELhavokhotline.Suhasini.irock321..-DeViLiA-..hemvbcutestar12PhoenixRadarRishani7Fimmysparikhcutiepreetarunsunita_gmTANVI_SEXYrsk16suds.sophie4204ever4loveEnchantressLuvUAsYaasifiqbalshDiVirgo..juhi..enriquedaisydee425awesomeHR-DMG4life-Prithi-Krishnaluv94maankigeet4ever-Shormi-helen_of_troy-Yuks-KaBhiinloveSiddhi_crazy4KASH_ARsmiley_liziGroverAddictfreya123raneebneenabinu-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95shanakyasharan_Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first two-shot Turned SS (Last Part updt pg 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i beg hard please CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome

blueflames

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blueflames

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I like it.  pls continue.  Interesting situation and so many possibilities.  

Can you PM me with the next chapter pls????

blueflames

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
wow.this is soo soo good
why only 2 shots..it should be long FF...pls continue soon

blueflames

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
very nice... do continue

blueflames

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
CONTINUE, Please! :D This was really interesting. :D

blueflames

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.