WU:7th&8th Jan-Silent Slap for Bulbul n Mona

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ow Jatin please go for the daughter. You'll be far better off with her then with Mona!

Mona 👏 Thanx for being brutally honest to Jatin. Wake up guy and move on with your life. I don't understand why these guys are jumping to help Mona!

So there is a wedding going to happen in India. Is Bulbul going to be the other woman? She will be working with Vihaan and Anika will be at home. Exactly like it happend with Pradeep and Anushka.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Ow Jatin please go for the daughter. You'll be far better off with her then with Mona!

Mona 👏 Thanx for being brutally honest to Jatin. Wake up guy and move on with your life. I don't understand why these guys are jumping to help Mona!

So there is a wedding going to happen in India. Is Bulbul going to be the other woman? She will be working with Vihaan and Anika will be at home. Exactly like it happend with Pradeep and Anushka.

wow...i didn't think of that angle to this--Anika sitting at home and Bulbul working with Vihaan. Its gonna be so much fun to see Anushka's face when she sees Vihaan ditching Anika f0r Bulbul! 👏👏
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyvrits

wow...i didn't think of that angle to this--Anika sitting at home and Bulbul working with Vihaan. Its gonna be so much fun to see Anushka's face when she sees Vihaan ditching Anika f0r Bulbul! 👏👏

It would be weird to see Vihaan ditch Anika, because he is so much into the girl. They are definitely going to have troubles in their marriage and maybe Vihaan will confide in Bulbul. I don't think Bulbul is going to snatch Vihaan from Anika because of Mona's sanskaar , but Bulbul might take advantage of the situation so that Anu can get a taste of her own med.

I am also very much into a Lamhe scenario between Bulbul and Jatin. Specially after reading todays precap 😉 I wonder how such a storyline would unfold on tv.

EDIT:

Thanks Swetha and Get well Soon 😊
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago