Have you ever experienced?

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
King Manuvrat was very disturbed at his unability to protect rishi Katyayan & Narayani. He had lost all the hopes. But MaDurga whose devotee he is, comes in disguise & encourages him to rediscover his inner strength, to fight with Kalikeya.
We do experience simillar situation in our life, at times when all the doors seems closed, there is no hope. Suddenly some ray of hope is shown to us by our own inner strength or some one unexpectedly comes, shows the rigth path or helps. The entire perspective changes, life seems good again. Isn't this the Divine help? Like Manuvrat, we too have experienced the Supreme power's presence in our life at some stage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true... i  agree with u to...👍🏼Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes i have .. When all doors are closed the supreme definitely opens a small window for us.
But we humans look at the closed door for so long we fail to pay attention to the small window😲
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, that is true. There is always a presence of the supreme being around us at the time of crisis. But we have to find it ourselves.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayvenk

Yes i have .. When all doors are closed the supreme definitely opens a small window for us.
But we humans look at the closed door for so long we fail to pay attention to the small window😲

i was about to write what u wrote👍🏼 here..and am glad u did...owh were so alike..but somethimes its difficult to find the small window..😳 Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sometimes we are so buried in self pity, we dont see the signs that is right in front of us.
Actually life is simple.
But we make it complicated for ourselves.
I know i have many a times.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayvenk

sometimes we are so buried in self pity, we dont see the signs that is right in front of us.
Actually life is simple.
But we make it complicated for ourselves.
I know i have many a times.

agian u said the right thing...and i agree with u too.🤗👍🏼
shall i tell u the truth i have that experience too..but u know difficult times makes u only stronger.
God has the answer for everything..