Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
King Manuvrat was very disturbed at his unability to protect rishi Katyayan & Narayani. He had lost all the hopes. But MaDurga whose devotee he is, comes in disguise & encourages him to rediscover his inner strength, to fight with Kalikeya.
We do experience simillar situation in our life, at times when all the doors seems closed, there is no hope. Suddenly some ray of hope is shown to us by our own inner strength or some one unexpectedly comes, shows the rigth path or helps. The entire perspective changes, life seems good again. Isn't this the Divine help? Like Manuvrat, we too have experienced the Supreme power's presence in our life at some stage.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19jayvenkArijit007.Reshama.sukhi...SilverBell-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you ever experienced?" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Yes That's Very True.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
So true... i  agree with u to...Thumbs Up

Edited by .Reshama. - 10 January 2013 at 12:30am

mnx12

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Yes i have .. When all doors are closed the supreme definitely opens a small window for us.
But we humans look at the closed door for so long we fail to pay attention to the small windowShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Reshama.

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Yes...very true

mnx12jayvenk

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yes, that is true. There is always a presence of the supreme being around us at the time of crisis. But we have to find it ourselves.

mnx12jayvenk

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Yes i have .. When all doors are closed the supreme definitely opens a small window for us.
But we humans look at the closed door for so long we fail to pay attention to the small windowShocked
i was about to write what u wroteThumbs Up here..and am glad u did...owh were so alike..but somethimes its difficult to find the small window..Embarrassed

Edited by .Reshama. - 10 January 2013 at 12:50am

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
sometimes we are so buried in self pity, we dont see the signs that is right in front of us.
Actually life is simple.
But we make it complicated for ourselves.
I know i have many a times.

mnx12.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.