Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Oh Jackie, Ok I'll wait for your post, til then why don't I make one in the Zing Mag Forum for KM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If u could interview kinshuk (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hey why don't I make a thread with Q's for Kinshuk from all Kinshuk Fans, since I can make the post Sticky Why don't I make a thread?

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hey why don't I make a thread with Q's for Kinshuk from all Kinshuk Fans, since I can make the post Sticky Why don't I make a thread?

I already made it...Stern SmileROFL

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

I already made it...Stern SmileROFL

Yeh I replied on your post

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

We can ask that Wassup Tv thing for Kinshuk interviews and not just like one or two in a year like they normally do for Kinshuk but many more times, and ask them for only Kinshuk interviews focussed only on him and we can ask Zing Mag to feature Kinshuk in Zing Mag again.

Fizu this will be great . I really want exclusive Interview of Kinshuk . Plzz Can u make one thread about this asking everyone to comment on Wassup form and Zingmag forum as well for Kinshuk's Interviews and Photoshoot . We will do it and We might get it if they sees more comments from our side . U can make that thread sticky so that it can be read by everyone . Provide the links of Wassup and Zingmag Forum also in that thread so that Everyone could visit it directly without having any prob . 

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
BTW Fizu what happened to Fuzz radio Interview of Kinshuk which they said they gonna take it ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.