Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

If u could interview kinshuk (Page 2)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Oh Jackie, Ok I'll wait for your post, til then why don't I make one in the Zing Mag Forum for KM
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hey why don't I make a thread with Q's for Kinshuk from all Kinshuk Fans, since I can make the post Sticky Why don't I make a thread?
-ILoVeGautam- IF-Stunnerz
-ILoVeGautam-
-ILoVeGautam-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hey why don't I make a thread with Q's for Kinshuk from all Kinshuk Fans, since I can make the post Sticky Why don't I make a thread?

I already made it...Stern SmileROFL
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

I already made it...Stern SmileROFL

Yeh I replied on your post
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

We can ask that Wassup Tv thing for Kinshuk interviews and not just like one or two in a year like they normally do for Kinshuk but many more times, and ask them for only Kinshuk interviews focussed only on him and we can ask Zing Mag to feature Kinshuk in Zing Mag again.

Fizu this will be great . I really want exclusive Interview of Kinshuk . Plzz Can u make one thread about this asking everyone to comment on Wassup form and Zingmag forum as well for Kinshuk's Interviews and Photoshoot . We will do it and We might get it if they sees more comments from our side . U can make that thread sticky so that it can be read by everyone . Provide the links of Wassup and Zingmag Forum also in that thread so that Everyone could visit it directly without having any prob . 
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
BTW Fizu what happened to Fuzz radio Interview of Kinshuk which they said they gonna take it ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index