Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am desperate, desperate for any sort of news about KM and its got me thinking about the amazing interviews he has given. And i began to think how cool it would to interview him. When ccbm was on my 1 constant fantasy about him was to kidnap him just too talk to him nothing else i swear. But dnt knw why in my fantasy he was tied to the bedpost and kept in a dungeon.lol. I hope he never comes on the forum and reads this he would think i am crazy.

But back to the topic was wondering if we ever got a fan based interview with him what would u ask him? I have so many questions for him and i knw the rest of u do as well. So what would it be and it can be more than just 1 question.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If u could interview kinshuk" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sandia Nice post asusual . There were many LIVE Interviews we saw of Kinshuk like In SBS , SBB and Fuzz Radio where Fans were given chance to call him and talk to him and ask questions and all . Wish we get some more Interviews like that . It's a treat to watch Kinshuk offscreen giving interviews Big smile

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Forget questions...I would probably just keep on talking & talking for hours & hours about how hot & cute he isDay Dreaming 

BUT...if i had to ask him questions...Cool
Don't steal my questions peopleROFL 
Or else...Evil SmileROFL
Me going pagalSilly All for KinshukBlushing
Hope he reads this! Stern Smile He better! No excuses this time! We knw he's homeApprove

1. Which bollywood actress would u want to work with if u had ur debut film?Wink
2. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable romancing other girls?LOL
3. Do you ever imagine that ur co-star is divya when ur romancing them?ROFL
4. Which bollywood actor would you want as ur big brother on screen?Cool
5. Which tv actress would u like to work with? (cough cough...say shilpaEmbarrassed )
I'll come back when i think of moreROFL
I gotta write an essaySleepyDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

We can ask that Wassup Tv thing for Kinshuk interviews and not just like one or two in a year like they normally do for Kinshuk but many more times, and ask them for only Kinshuk interviews focussed only on him and we can ask Zing Mag to feature Kinshuk in Zing Mag again.

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Also we can write our Q's here as we know that KM visits this Forum I think and we can ask him to answer our Q's next time he gives an interview or something.

moniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I got an idea! Shocked

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Jackie what's your idea?

moniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Jackie what's your idea?

I'll make a post...but i don't wanna overtake this postErmm

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 08 January 2013 at 2:41pm

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.