Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

One thing u wud lyk to change in NB5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
totally agree 

1st priority - sajid out

2nd - shilpa

they don't know how to judge dance...idiots!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One thing u wud lyk to change in NB5 (Page 6)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Sajid Khan
Argh Hate Him
And Then I Would Like To Change The Melodrama Crying Over Things Unemotional

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathSamraat_92

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sajid Khan 

Also the emotional crap they put on about my struggles and all the sob stories - you just want to forward it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i wud defntly like 2 change Sajid a sjudge. earlier i used 2 like him as funny host in award functions.but after watching his biased judging & nasty comments i m starting 2 dislike him.
in 1st intro epi he insulted those who did farely well like kushal( tho he mite not'd performed v.well but still better than rahul-dimpy), amar, ravi-sargun & in 2nd epi he insulted charlie's hard work & made her cry.Ouchand now in this epi he again did same thing wid ravi-sargun as shown in precap.Ouch

and 2nd the nasty comments by judges(they can criticise normally. why 2 make contestants feel low) & dramebazi of rona-dhona like bhabho or sum oder contestants did. i m not saying rona-dhona like charlie did or like sargun've 2 undergo bcoz thats natural wen sum1 overluks ur genuine hard work & ur hectic schedule, u r bound 2 feel like crying).

i agree wid u 110% Thumbs Up
I SOOO HATE SAJID Angry nd all da examples u gave of Sajidz ''duznt make any sense'' comments r  soo true. In last nyts epi i felt lyk throwing my chappal at him after hearing his comments nd da mrks he gave to Sargun-Ravi Angrynd last day wat he said to Charlie was ridiculous...she did so well still he made her cry.W*F!!!! AngryAngryAngry

nd i dnt hv any grudges wid bhabo but i just sooo hate when she over-acts nd duz all dos melodramas...URGHHH!!!...AngryAngryAngry

nd i actually felt very very bad for Sargun last night...dat girl is working sooo damn hard doing 3 shows at a tym nd her dance was tough wid dat prop nd wat duz she get... a 6??? i just sooo wish dat sumbody grabs sajidz collar nd throws him out of NB5Angry

tiny15Mohabbateinn

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya84

SAJID SAJID AND SAJID!!! partiality personified... sorry to hurt any sajid fans.. but he is too harsh with non- dancers...

dnt worry babes after seeing Sjidz unfair judgement nd hearing his pathetic comments dere arent anymore fans left 4 him LOL

tiny15Mohabbateinn

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Disgusting sajid..Dead

Nd contestents personal stories..Angry

BlueSpirittiny15

pinky917

pinky917

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Replace Shilpa and Sajid with more knowledgeable judges.  

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i wud like 50 50 weight age of points and votes..  

and a replacement of sajid khan

tiny15sscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.