Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

One thing u wud lyk to change in NB5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

no personal private stories n no rona-dhona plzzz
stick to dance n performance

hmm dere shud be NO PERSONAL STORIES!!!  it makes da show luk fake...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaMe_Anonymoustiny15Samraat_92BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One thing u wud lyk to change in NB5 (Page 4)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
The judging system !!

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i wanna change sajid

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Sajid

and the thing of seeing entertainment in dance

Edited by LadyDabangg - 13 January 2013 at 3:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Samraat_92BeingBlunt

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
sajid becoz he dont judge dance performance he want to see only entertainment he should judge comedy circus or entertainment kuch bhi karega rather NB
sorry if my views hurted any one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya84Samraat_92

Pooja4Suhit

Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Honestly there is more than once thing I would like to change in Nach Baliye - the judges (all three of them after they gave Rahul/Dimpy full marks - can someone pls kick them out?), the hosts (for their over-the-top antics - I find them funny at times but coming naked to woo anushka? SERIOUSLY? Can someone bring Manish, Jay, Nikhil, ANYONE in?) and the extra mirch masla rona dhona.. Every episode a girl cries Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsArnavRajput

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i wud defntly like 2 change Sajid a sjudge. earlier i used 2 like him as funny host in award functions.but after watching his biased judging & nasty comments i m starting 2 dislike him.
in 1st intro epi he insulted those who did farely well like kushal( tho he mite not'd performed v.well but still better than rahul-dimpy), amar, ravi-sargun & in 2nd epi he insulted charlie's hard work & made her cry.Ouchand now in this epi he again did same thing wid ravi-sargun as shown in precap.Ouch

and 2nd the nasty comments by judges(they can criticise normally. why 2 make contestants feel low) & dramebazi of rona-dhona like bhabho or sum oder contestants did. i m not saying rona-dhona like charlie did or like sargun've 2 undergo bcoz thats natural wen sum1 overluks ur genuine hard work & ur hectic schedule, u r bound 2 feel like crying).

Edited by tiny15 - 13 January 2013 at 10:39am

MrsArnavRajput

diya84

diya84

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
SAJID SAJID AND SAJID!!! partiality personified... sorry to hurt any sajid fans.. but he is too harsh with non- dancers...

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.