Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

I totally agree with you ...awesoem team work really ...
well waiting for next 1 epi in this week..

P.S: Are you getting my PMs,can you check them ..ASAP

Enjoyed the Foursome getting back together..they were behaving like kids..Ram n Neha especially.loved them.Nimbupani n RaYa moments were the best.
Go check your inbox..
aditi_34 thumbnail
Hey darling! Todays epi covered large variety of emotions.raya wid nevi in comic n cute avtaar.though i thnk a bit silly,but its ok.frankly,i dun mind how nevi cum together.they shud neva steal the spotlight frm raya.next raya on nimbu pani date doing hand hold vala luv.vow! The whole scene was just tooo good.the feelings of luv,incmpleteness,longing,nostalgia,pain were superbly portrayed.lastly v had raya vid pihu..awww..i now seriusly feel aye cn be one scarecrow.lil pihu was sort of traumatised.finally v got family no.1 on bed.luv pihu for her "so easy" solution.happy tiger out,papa in.finally promo scene was nt on thursday n most importantly it wasnt a dream.thnk v shud get a new promo now.precap was ok.why i believe dat ram vil again dismiss pk's tension for pihu? But i'm glad dat kajrare naina is getting minimal screen time since tanhayi attack.this reminds me of one of his iv in nov to tc dat his role wont be pivotal in new year (2013)..n i am sooo glad abt it.n yes they need to address the snake(elephant) in the room n yes they are doing dat.ayesha soon needs to be history.
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

Hey darling! Todays epi covered large variety of emotions.raya wid nevi in comic n cute avtaar.though i thnk a bit silly,but its ok.frankly,i dun mind how nevi cum together.they shud neva steal the spotlight frm raya.next raya on nimbu pani date doing hand hold vala luv.vow! The whole scene was just tooo good.the feelings of luv,incmpleteness,longing,nostalgia,pain were superbly portrayed.lastly v had raya vid pihu..awww..i now seriusly feel aye cn be one scarecrow.lil pihu was sort of traumatised.finally v got family no.1 on bed.luv pihu for her "so easy" solution.happy tiger out,papa in.finally promo scene was nt on thursday n most importantly it wasnt a dream.thnk v shud get a new promo now.precap was ok.why i believe dat ram vil again dismiss pk's tension for pihu? But i'm glad dat kajrare naina is getting minimal screen time since tanhayi attack.this reminds me of one of his iv in nov to tc dat his role wont be pivotal in new year (2013)..n i am sooo glad abt it.n yes they need to address the snake(elephant) in the room n yes they are doing dat.ayesha soon needs to be history.

Hey aditi a very good mornin gal..Did enjoy the foursome and their fun.but before that Priya was just going thru all that happened at KM and i could sense her discomfort n uneasiness when she thought abt aye n Ram.
I was happy n going dhak dhak while watching RaYa..I loved it completely.The last part was soothing for me as Pihu's condition is hurting me a lot..And the new promo isnt helping any.
So that kid hv to watch/listen her parents yelling one more time and it can stress her further.Hope this track ends soon coz am not liking it..
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viji so true . i finally got a few moments 2 spend here but the new promo has spoiled my mood. I was hopping v would all b so happy discussing the last epi & here v r already rearing  up 4 the next big fight.😔😔
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Viji so true . i finally got a few moments 2 spend here but the new promo has spoiled my mood. I was hopping v would all b so happy discussing the last epi & here v r already rearing  up 4 the next big fight.😔😔

mera bhi
raya magic only for two episodes kya?
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though it was kinda lame It was really cute!! Loved it!
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

mera bhi

raya magic only for two episodes kya?

@Unice what to do they are adamant in focusing crap mahaanta..

@Mani They cant stand by the words
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: armanz

@Unice what to do they are adamant in focusing crap mahaanta..

@Mani They cant stand by the words

😭
armanz thumbnail
Kal kitna accha tha and the immediate next day we are again back to bear the torture..
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

😭

😭😭😭