RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
nice episode remniscent of the old Balh 😃
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonuz_mom

I too felt really bad for Pihu. I am glad Ram realised that Pihu needs Priya and took her to her house. That was really sweet of him. The whole scene where Ram starts to tell Priya that he too felt jealous and after that the Nimboo pani scene was really cute. 

my heart was dancing along with Raya but now Pihu is in my thoughts..Better Ram knows the truth..plz CVs yeh toh plz dedo..Ayesha i never hated her.but today she has crossed the final line of patience..
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayesha is a dumbo feels like giving her tight slap so bad ram should throw ayesha out
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viji looks like our old. Balh is back.Iam still smiling.&I am going 2sleep with the smile. Gudnite dears.
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangautam

Viji, again, in the show, Pihu wet her bed. In my story, she soiled her clothes in school. Same same but different. Can't wait to see the whole episode. Ayesha is digging a hole with herself in it. No chance of redemption!

Bed wetting happened coz of the stress ayesha gave her.that makes me feel angry..Yeah you shall enjoy first two parts n the final bed time story scene..

armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

nice episode remniscent of the old Balh 😃

Loved it Ramona..😃
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Viji looks like our old. Balh is back.Iam still smiling.&I am going 2sleep with the smile. Gudnite dears.

So you did watch the soap..it was like our Balh Unice.. have sound sleep.Goodnight.
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok Armanz,it is now ok,after a bad dream Pihu sleep lika a princess with her mama and papa, we are happy today and enjoy full episode.👏
Edited by mahumita_mitra - 11 years ago
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahumita_mitra

ok Armanz,it is now ok,after a bad dream Pihu sleep lika a princess with her mama and papa, we are happy today and enjoy full episode.👏

Yeah i must be overreacting..ok leave it..she was enjoying with Priya..she said NO when Priya said the fairy's name as Pihu kumari..😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you ...awesoem team work really ...
well waiting for next 1 epi in this week..

P.S: Are you getting my PMs,can you check them ..ASAP