Racing wheel issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prasanths96

prasanths96

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Hello guys ,

Hello ,
I have bought a zebronics race force 1000-GW racing wheel before a year . I've tried to make pedel axes work but it was impossible for me to make them work.Now my pedel axis work like buttons and not axes (When i press the axis a little, it takes up full throttle in game). A friedn told me that his pedels work like axes. I searched for long in internet about this but coulnt find this.
So i opened the pedel to see if they can work really as axes and it seems that the pedels are connectled to a motor like thing (i think they r axes).
My question is :
Can we really use this like pedels or not?
If yes , someone please explain me how to make it work. (I have downloaded the driver from website but its as same as the drivers of joystick).

Thanks in advance.

Note: I think they have stopped manufacturing this wheel and so i couldnt get the perfect driver ..

If u have\had  the same gaming wheel , please send me the contents in the given driver cd to my email "prasanths96@gmail.com"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Racing wheel issue" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top