R.I.P our martyrs (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 31

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@The_Boss,
If nobody enlists in military, then it is same as not having the military at all. If we do not have military then there will be so many infiltrators from across the border. Not just inflitrators, another country will occupy this nation. What then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

@TheBoss & Dexterkilaila..
sorry to intrude..
but lets not ruin the mourning of the death of two brave men..!!!

Theboss,
you are right when you say that there quite a lot of other problems a country faces..
but sadly, the soldiers and the army cannot do anything about it.. 
they have to do their job..!!

Dexterkilaila,
you are right when you are respecting the sacrifice of two brave men and giving importance to their contribution..
very few people have the guts to give life selflessly.. and they did it for us..!!!
we are always indebted by our army..!!

every individual has a different opinion and has the right to express it.. but why to ruin a serene atmosphere???

I am not ruining anything. When I see something demeaning being said, I will stand up for it come hell or high water. 

All I said was these soldiers died a heroic death. Then in comes Boss trying to make these soldiers' death useless. I will not stand for it. Sorry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpshooterguess_wh0lovelygirly

-victoRiya-

Goldie

-victoRiya-

Originally posted by Rakhooji

Originally posted by guess_wh0

These guys are right.

Cops, Soldiers, Firefighters is a waste of tax payer dollars. Lets abolish this system. Every man for himself. Make the world a jungle. Let the convicts and the terrorists run wild. Grab yourself a gun, a knife or a baseball bat.

These inhumane cowards will be the first ones to perish too, I bet.

we didnt say that they are a waste. I meant that they choose to be who they are. They dont deserve any more respect than a doctor like me who keeps awake day and night so that my patients sleep peacefully. But that is a choice I make. I dont need a standing ovation from the nation. I get paid for what I do
you mean to say they are paid to die? I feel they themselves pay for the job with their lives.you can at least desist from mocking their death if not saying something good

Edited by bhartiya - 08 January 2013 at 11:56am

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Guys...sorry to say this but just STFU. We have lost two brave men who sacrificed for the country and you guys debate over utter rubbish.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-victoRiya-.S.i.m.r.a.n.Dexterkilaila-Chandramukhi-

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Exactly -- I find you ignorant to bury your head in the sand and not looking at the bigger picture; you are just getting carried away in your emotions and thats how the politicians make you want to to be on this issue.

Anyways neither can I change your opinion on this, neither can you on mine. So perhaps we can agree to disagree on this and move on.

There you go patronizing people again. Okay here's the lowdown, just because a bunch of girls run after you on this forum does not turn you into an all knowing saint. So you have no right to say we have our heads buried in the sand when you're equally guilty of the fact! 

Rakhooji

Rakhooji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhartiya

Originally posted by Rakhooji

Originally posted by guess_wh0

These guys are right.

Cops, Soldiers, Firefighters is a waste of tax payer dollars. Lets abolish this system. Every man for himself. Make the world a jungle. Let the convicts and the terrorists run wild. Grab yourself a gun, a knife or a baseball bat.

These inhumane cowards will be the first ones to perish too, I bet.

we didnt say that they are a waste. I meant that they choose to be who they are. They dont deserve any more respect than a doctor like me who keeps awake day and night so that my patients sleep peacefully. But that is a choice I make. I dont need a standing ovation from the nation. I get paid for what I do
you mean to say they are paid to die? I feel they themselves pay for the job with their lives.you can at least desist from mocking their death if not say something good

Death comes in the package. 
I feel sorry for them. but saying that they died for me or the nation would be wrong. They died performing their duties. It could have been anyone.

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by akhl

@The_Boss,
If nobody enlists in military, then it is same as not having the military at all. If we do not have military then there will be so many infiltrators from across the border. Not just inflitrators, another country will occupy this nation. What then?

Exactly! I am thankful for the US navy and the US army that leave their families behind and go serve the country in a futile war. And if I were Indian or Pakistani, I'd be just as thankful. It is really low for anyone to demean someone's death let alone a soldier's death. It is highly disrespectful. 

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

You dont understand; that's my opinion on this matter.  Besides it should have nothing to do with my personality. Arguing with you on this issue doesn't make me see you as a different person, just somebody whose opinion I disagree with.

I wouldnt go attacking your character for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.