Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

Rakhooji

Rakhooji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by Rakhooji

Originally posted by sharpshooter

I'll tell you why these men are so honourable...they guard our borders during day,night, sun, rain, snow, hailstorms, at temperatures well below freezing point so that people they've never met, they don't even know can sleep peacefully at night...they fight for us without once considering the religion of the people they protect..they die so that the world's largest democracy can live in peace...Sad that they don't know how ungrateful the people they die for are..these men could so easily have chosen to be doctors, engineers, businessmen to feed only their families..but no, they chose to die to protect values of freedom, justice, secularism, etc.
The only reason you and me can sit in our plush air conditioned rooms debating Bigg Boss is because we know there are some patriots dying on our borders to protect us..For once I hope we do not let this issue die and make our government accountable for every soldier's life lost...

Sorry to disagree with you, but darling that is no social work. They get paid for what they do. Just like you and I get paid for our jobs. They didnt signup for army to serve, they signed up for it because it was a job

Yea a job that is more risky than the one you do sitting on your butt making up lies on the internet all day, Mayandrah.  You should be the last person to be so righteous right now. I still have your whiny PMs with me. Dead

Is that your sense of humour. That really wasnt funny. I reported you for that. I hope mods dont find that funny either Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharpshooter

I'll tell you why these men are so honourable...they guard our borders during day,night, sun, rain, snow, hailstorms, at temperatures well below freezing point so that people they've never met, they don't even know can sleep peacefully at night...they fight for us without once considering the religion of the people they protect..they die so that the world's largest democracy can live in peace...Sad that they don't know how ungrateful the people they die for are..these men could so easily have chosen to be doctors, engineers, businessmen to feed only their families..but no, they chose to die to protect values of freedom, justice, secularism, etc.
The only reason you and me can sit in our plush air conditioned rooms debating Bigg Boss is because we know there are some patriots dying on our borders to protect us..For once I hope we do not let this issue die and make our government accountable for every soldier's life lost...

Sorry to disagree with you, but darling that is no social work. They get paid for what they do. Just like you and I get paid for our jobs. They didnt signup for army to serve, they signed up for it because it was a job

Yea a job that is more risky than the one you do sitting on your butt making up lies on the internet all day, Mayandrah.  You should be the last person to be so righteous right now. I still have your whiny PMs with me. Dead

Is that your sense of humour. That really wasnt funny. I reported you for that. I hope mods dont find that funny either Embarrassed

Do I look like I care about your stupid reports? At least I wasn't shamed on the entire forum for lying.

Now quit hijacking this thread and go whine in a corner.

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Well too bad perhaps people will talk some sense into those who are gung ho in enlisting thinking they are fighting for freedom and pride. This is not middle ages that one comes and occupies your nation. The war is the biggest farce of its kind.

When you enlist, death is to be expected, deal with it and move on. Thats the side effect of such trade.

Clearly, you have no idea. Just watch a single Talibani or Al-Qaeda video. Ever heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind?  I've seen videos in which these fanatics have threatened to invade India and convert it to Islam.

And make no mistake, these terrorists won't spare the 99% liberal Muslims who stand for the same values of democracy and secularism that we stand for..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kvltShivuNozzieDexterkilaila

Rakhooji

Rakhooji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

If I become a cook I will expect to to cut my finger some day; its what comes with the trade. Its no spring camp neither a picnic; you are going to war you should know better before you find yourself dead.

My life is too precious to fight for an illusion and a boogeyman.

exactly!!! there r stuntmen, who hurt themselves on daily basis. That doesnt mean they serve the actual actors. They are doing their jobs and getting paid for it.
Risky or not risky, they make their choices and they alone should be answerable for them

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Those who are sitting in their homes and making these ignorant remarks, let's see what you do when you call 9-11 in some sort of a crisis and the cops don't arrive on time. What's next? Demeaning 9-11 workers and policemen and firefighters for being stupid enough to take a risky job? 

Ridiculous!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12kvlt-victoRiya---GODFATHER--guess_wh0hindu4lyfPentaminous.

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12sharpshooterfrosty-victoRiya-hindu4lyfANNMT.Nope123ShivuNozzieDexterkilaila

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
LOL Dexy are you really comparing cops with soldiers? Cops are social service, they are essential service workers. They serve the cause of serving humanity. Not some ego and stupid country pride.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Rakhooji

Rakhooji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Those who are sitting in their homes and making these ignorant remarks, let's see what you do when you call 9-11 in some sort of a crisis and the cops don't arrive on time. What's next? Demeaning 9-11 workers and policemen and firefighters for being stupid enough to take a risky job? 

Ridiculous!

We pay our taxes so that those 9-11 workers get paid. That is their job. As I mentioned earlier, they are not doing a social work. They are doing their job

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.