R.I.P our martyrs (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 31

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I don't know about India but in US, when you are 18, all males have to sign up for it (forget what its called...some sort of a service). And when they call you during war, they call you. Most men would be proud to die for their countries. There is nothing stupid or shameful about it. It is better than dying a selfish, hollow death. 

Its called a draft. An as an American I have a problem with how our country pokes their stupid nose into everybody's affairs and tries to police them around.
I rather die a selfish and hollow death to my content, instead of die young for a stupid cause that serves no purpose but to further inflate our ego in defending so called honor and pride. If a war is thrust upon at me, for no rhyme or reason I would be the first to sign up.

But here they are battling an issue for 50 years for a chunk of land. What good is it when you have all the vast spaces of land and you did nothing with it. Its all about who has a bigger dick and people fight for it, and people who sign up for such stupidity for being dicks too since its not a summer camp that they are joining; its bloody freaking war and casualties are to be expected.

Sorry as selfish as Iam, I love my life too much to be stupid enough to enlist myself and become a martyr. No body really give two hoots about me, except my loved ones and its too much unfair of me to be so reckless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
These are my opinions, feel free to disagree them. No need to name call.

You believe what you want to, I will stick to what I believe in.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhooji-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Tony_StraK786

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I don't know about India but in US, when you are 18, all males have to sign up for it (forget what its called...some sort of a service). And when they call you during war, they call you. Most men would be proud to die for their countries. There is nothing stupid or shameful about it. It is better than dying a selfish, hollow death. 

Its called a draft. An as an American I have a problem with how our country pokes their stupid nose into everybody's affairs and tries to police them around.
I rather die a selfish and hollow death to my content, instead of die young for a stupid cause that serves no purpose but to further inflate our ego in defending so called honor and pride. If a war is thrust upon at me, for no rhyme or reason I would be the first to sign up.

But here they are battling an issue for 50 years for a chunk of land. What good is it when you have all the vast spaces of land and you did nothing with it. Its all about who has a bigger dick and people fight for it, and people who sign up for such stupidity for being dicks too since its not a summer camp that they are joining; its bloody freaking war and casualties are to be expected.

Sorry as selfish as Iam, I love my life too much to be stupid enough to enlist myself and become a martyr. No body really give two hoots about me, except my loved ones and its too much unfair of me to be so reckless.

I agree war is stupid. I agree this war is specially inhumane and stupid. But that is your opinion and mine. You have no right to demean someone's death especially when they died protecting the country they live in. How many of us do it? None. So the least we can do is show some respect!

You don't know which member's family member  on here is serving in a war right now in some deserted part of the word. Your words are extremely harsh and uncalled for. Do you even realize how horribly demeaning you sound right now? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12guess_wh0Pentaminous.Tony_StraK786

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Saala khaane ko khaaana nahi, peene ko saaf pani nahi, no education, we still have dengue malaria polio, rapes and assaults on women everywhere, dowry, complexion craze, so many issues that we actually need to address first..

50 saal mein yeh ukhaad nahi sake to kya ukhaadenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RakhoojiPentaminous.

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I'll tell you why these men are so honourable...they guard our borders during day,night, sun, rain, snow, hailstorms, at temperatures well below freezing point so that people they've never met, they don't even know can sleep peacefully at night...they fight for us without once considering the religion of the people they protect..they die so that the world's largest democracy can live in peace...Sad that they don't know how ungrateful the people they die for are..these men could so easily have chosen to be doctors, engineers, businessmen to feed only their families..but no, they chose to die to protect values of freedom, justice, secularism, etc.
The only reason you and me can sit in our plush air conditioned rooms debating Bigg Boss is because we know there are some patriots dying on our borders to protect us..For once I hope we do not let this issue die and make our government accountable for every soldier's life lost...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12kvltvellainsaanfrostyguess_wh0ANNMT.TINA!hindu4lyfPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Nope123oblivious.Dexterkilaila

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Well too bad perhaps people will talk some sense into those who are gung ho in enlisting thinking they are fighting for freedom and pride. This is not middle ages that one comes and occupies your nation. The war is the biggest farce of its kind.

When you enlist, death is to be expected, deal with it and move on. Thats the side effect of such trade.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Rakhooji

Rakhooji

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Saala khaane ko khaaana nahi, peene ko saaf pani nahi, no education, we still have dengue malaria polio, rapes and assaults on women everywhere, dowry, complexion craze, so many issues that we actually need to address first..

50 saal mein yeh ukhaad nahi sake to kya ukhaadenge.

you might be a bad flirt, but you have a few very valid points hereClap.
As you said earlier, people have a right to disagree with you, but I wonder why they just have to call you names. Maybe some kinda superiority complex.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss-Chandramukhi-

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12sharpshooterikeelyouBouncerNo1hindu4lyfANNMT.monaroblivious.Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.