R.I.P our martyrs (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Thats an incorrect notion instilled by Uncle Sam to make you feel safe and secure from the boogeyman.

Oh please. Don't patronize me.These were two real people that died fighting for a worthless cause created by two egoistic nations, sure...but that does not take anything away from their bravery. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12sharpshooter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Thats an incorrect notion instilled by Uncle Sam to make you feel safe and secure from the boogeyman.

Oh please. Don't patronize me.These were two real people that died fighting for a worthless cause created by two egoistic nations, sure...but that does not take anything away from their bravery. 

Exactly. Fighting for a worthless cause for the past 50 years; on whose expense? The people and the tax payers. Thats darwins law right there if you are signing up to be hurded down into the mouth of fire, I consider that stupidity.

Hundreds of people die in more tragic and uncalled circumstances, I dont see any memorials for them. What were they thinking signing up for the army to fight for some stupid cause? national pride? what national pride is there when there is so many issues that make us save face... fighting for nation to protect? protect what and from who?

Pentaminous.axeion

keerthib

Groupbie

keerthib

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Very sad.
RIP our martyrs

-Chandramukhi-Nishita123

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Exactly. Fighting for a worthless cause for the past 50 years; on whose expense? The people and the tax payers. Thats darwins law right there if you are signing up to be hurded down into the mouth of fire, I consider that stupidity.

Hundreds of people die in more tragic and uncalled circumstances, I dont see any memorials for them. What were they thinking signing up for the army to fight for some stupid cause? national pride? what national pride is there when there is so many issues that make us save face... fighting for nation to protect? protect what and from who?

I don't know about India but in US, when you are 18, all males have to sign up for it (forget what its called...some sort of a service). And when they call you during war, they call you. Most men would be proud to die for their countries. There is nothing stupid or shameful about it. It is better than dying a selfish, hollow death. 

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.oblivious.ShivuNozzieDexterkilaila

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ikeelyouDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

The only thing heroic was fighting in World War 2, because it was thrusted upon others for no rhyme or reason. I dont consider this ongoing conflict to be a War, neither dieing for stupidity an honor.

You are an idiot!

Why are you still here? Didn't you wave your goodbyes a long time ago. Another attention seeking douche.

I whole heartedly agree. Boss, your comments are really demeaning and uncalled for!Dead

ikeelyouguess_wh0

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Agree with dexter.Please learn to respect our soldiers and country. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.