R.I.P our martyrs (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 31

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by sharpshooter

The worst part is that as we debate here, 11 CRPF jawans have been killed by Maoists..the bodies of these jawans were found mutilated as well...but the worst part is, these barbarians planted explosives in the intestines of our jawans so that their thirst for killing more and more people is satisfied..

My question is, where are those Humans rights activists who don't miss a single chance to condemn the killing of Maoists?

Wow!

This is getting disgusting! Dirtier and dirtier by the minute. About time India did something about this, other than lowering their flag.

RIP

Well ofcourse...our great government has condemned it Dead

FAIL!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 27)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souldancersharpshooter

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_wh0

The worst part is that as we debate here, 11 CRPF jawans have been killed by Maoists..the bodies of these jawans were found mutilated as well...but the worst part is, these barbarians planted explosives in the intestines of our jawans so that their thirst for killing more and more people is satisfied..

My question is, where are those Humans rights activists who don't miss a single chance to condemn the killing of Maoists?

Wow!

This is getting disgusting! Dirtier and dirtier by the minute. About time India did something about this, other than lowering their flag.

RIP

Well ofcourse...our great government has condemned it Dead

FAIL!

The onus is on the people to not re-elect them.

We get the government we choose.

I'm not saying that the opposing party is not corrupt, but at least we deserve an alternative to the status quo we have had since 47. And besides, there are third party alternatives as well. We are basically under one party, one family dictatorship. This is not democracy. Like I said, doing same thing over and over with expectation of different result is madness.

At this moment, it is utmost priority to get rid of this government because they are compromising our security whether it is internal or external threats.

Edited by silverbug - 10 January 2013 at 11:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpshooterShivuNozzie-Chandramukhi-

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I'm afraid silverbug that the BJP Government wasn't any better..remember Atal Behari Vajpayee started the bus diplomacy and Kargil happened immediately after that...maybe the only hope we have is someone like Modi...the rest of BJP seems equally bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
It's shameful that India is being soft on such matters. Harsh and strong action has to be taken. We can't just allow ourselves to be sitting ducks here.

Public outcry is also necessary to put more pressure on government. The masses remain indifferent to such issues and government's lax approach thrives on their ignorance.

People must give government its just desserts in election time.

RIP to martyrs and condolences to their families. It must be seen that families of martyred soldiers are rehabilitated properly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpshooterShivuNozzie-Chandramukhi-

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

I'm afraid silverbug that the BJP Government wasn't any better..remember Atal Behari Vajpayee started the bus diplomacy and Kargil happened immediately after that...maybe the only hope we have is someone like Modi...the rest of BJP seems equally bad.

My point is  - Yes BJP is bad but you rather have Congress in power ? How has that worked out for us so far ? Let's try something different then.

Bus diplomacy is useless I agree, lets stop beating around the bush. 

Atal was in his 70s when he became the leader, that's another problem. We only put those in power that are senile.  But Atal was still more of a leader than Manmohan is, that's for sure. 

I can't really back Modi, I have reservations about his role in Gujurat riolts. I  have heard accounts from Gujuratis themselves which makes me uncomfortable.

India doesn't have a Hindu/Muslim problem. It has a class problem. It has to do with far too few having much too much and way too many having much too little. The ones who have little are turning into depraved monsters like Naxalites and terrorists across the country. Sometimes I find it hard to blame them, with the way things are why do we expect a different outcome ?

Edited by silverbug - 10 January 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

My point is - Yes BJP is bad but you rather have Congress in power ? How has that worked out for us so far ? Let's try something different then.

Bus diplomacy is useless I agree, lets stop beating around the bush.

Atal was in his 70s when he became the leader, that's another problem. We only put those in power that are senile. But Atal was still more of a leader than Manmohan is, that's for sure.

I can't really back Modi, I have reservations about his role in Gujurat riolts. I have heard accounts from Gujuratis themselves which makes me uncomfortable.

India doesn't have a Hindu/Muslim problem. It has a class problem. It has to do with far too few having much too much and way too many having much too little. The ones who have little are turning into depraved monsters like Naxalites and terrorists across the country. Sometimes I find it hard to blame them, with the way things are why do we expect a different outcome ?

But wasn't Rajiv Gandhi the Prime Minister when he and the Congress encouraged anti-Sikh riots? I think no leader in modern India has the ability to turn this around like Modi does..despite all the negative publicity that he receives for the Gujarat riots, he has manged to tremendously improve infrastructure in the State...Gujarat has more or less become a success story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-ShivuNozzie

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

It's shameful that India is being soft on such matters. Harsh and strong action has to be taken. We can't just allow ourselves to be sitting ducks here.

Public outcry is also necessary to put more pressure on government. The masses remain indifferent to such issues and government's lax approach thrives on their ignorance.

People must give government its just desserts in election time.

RIP to martyrs and condolences to their families. It must be seen that families of martyred soldiers are rehabilitated properly.

I think the only deterrent are Pakistani Nuclear weapons..they're worried about a nuclear war breaking out..but tensions are escalating along the LOC with fresh rounds of fire being traded.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.