Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

R.I.P our martyrs (Page 26)

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpshooterchucknorris

sharpshooter Senior Member
sharpshooter
sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by sharpshooter

1) No shot at Pakistani's.
2) Several shots at theBoss.

Ab ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai!

In the interest of this thread, respect to the soldiers, I would ask people to stop derailing this thread. This isn't about me or the Boss. Its about 2 Indian soldiers killed in the most gruesome manner.
Some very informative posts by Silverbug, DejaVu,Sharpshooter are being diluted by senseless talk, completely unrelated to the subject on hand. I've already made my stance clear, nothing anybody says or does is going to change that. So quit it.

Instead of jumping the gun and attacking Guesswho, I'd appreciate it if we focussed on the issue at hand..I'm watching Times Now and I'm appalled at what these Pakistani generals are saying..absolute cowardly arrogant douches..

For those who don't know, let me inform you...Lt. Sourabh Kalia who was captured by Pakistani forces was shot in the eye and killed. After the killing, his limbs were chopped off, his hands were chopped off, his nose was chopped off...his body was full of burn marks from cigarette butts when it was found during the Kargil war...and these goons have the audacity to claim that animals did it? I think the Pakistani civil society needs to see through the pathetic army that is fooling the entire world.

Interesting!

Unfortunately the army has way too much power in Pakistan. They can and will do, what they please and are not answerable to no one.

There's an awesome Pakistani author/host, Hassan Nasir, the man isbrilliant. Some of the points he brings up to end this war, and have India Pakistan grow as societies, together is  pure genius. Look him up on youtube!

Hassan Nisar you mean? I've heard everything he and Najam Sethi have said...However to me, Tarek Fatah seems the most sensible guy...he is the only guy who'll accept his Indian ancestry and feel proud of it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

In the interest of this thread, respect to the soldiers, I would ask people to stop derailing this thread. This isn't about me or the Boss. Its about 2 Indian soldiers killed in the most gruesome manner.
Some very informative posts by Silverbug, DejaVu,Sharpshooter are being diluted by senseless talk, completely unrelated to the subject on hand. I've already made my stance clear, nothing anybody says or does is going to change that. So quit it.

Instead of jumping the gun and attacking Guesswho, I'd appreciate it if we focussed on the issue at hand..I'm watching Times Now and I'm appalled at what these Pakistani generals are saying..absolute cowardly arrogant douches..

For those who don't know, let me inform you...Lt. Sourabh Kalia who was captured by Pakistani forces was shot in the eye and killed. After the killing, his limbs were chopped off, his hands were chopped off, his nose was chopped off...his body was full of burn marks from cigarette butts when it was found during the Kargil war...and these goons have the audacity to claim that animals did it? I think the Pakistani civil society needs to see through the pathetic army that is fooling the entire world.

Interesting!

Unfortunately the army has way too much power in Pakistan. They can and will do, what they please and are not answerable to any one.

There's an awesome Pakistani author/host, Hassan Nasir, the man isbrilliant. Some of the points he brings up to end this war, and have India Pakistan grow as societies, together is  pure genius. Look him up on youtube!

I've heard of him too.

Some time back , Zaid Hamid filed a petition to have him and other pacifist journalists who desire peace with India killed for treason with the Pakistani state. Some big names in Pakistani media were in that list : Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Asma Jahangir, Nusrat Javed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0

sharpshooter
sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
The worst part is that as we debate here, 11 CRPF jawans have been killed by Maoists..the bodies of these jawans were found mutilated as well...but the worst part is, these barbarians planted explosives in the intestines of our jawans so that their thirst for killing more and more people is satisfied..

My question is, where are those Humans rights activists who don't miss a single chance to condemn the killing of Maoists?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-ShivuNozzie

sharpshooter
sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

Interesting!

Unfortunately the army has way too much power in Pakistan. They can and will do, what they please and are not answerable to any one.

I've heard of him too.

Some time back , Zaid Hamid filed a petition to have him and other pacifist journalists who desire peace with India killed for treason with the Pakistani state. Some big names in Pakistani media were in that list : Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Asma Jahangir, Nusrat Javed.

The guy with the red cap who keeps harping about Ghazwa-e-Hind? wish theBoss had heard him speak..
chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

The guy with the red cap who keeps harping about Ghazwa-e-Hind? wish theBoss had heard him speak..

Yes, that guy.

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index