Debate Mansion

R.I.P our martyrs (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 31

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silverbugPentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs (Page 25)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souldancer

souldancer

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Personal attack 1 - Calling me an MID in a baseless accusation out of your frustration. MID or not the points i made still remain valid
Personal attack 2 - The comments marked in the RED by you. A attack on guess who. Retaliatory or not, practice what you preach
Personal attack 3 - Numerous outrageous and baseless statements made by boss towards the entire nation. An attack on billions of people who live there.

First learn to read whats written, the context of that. Those comments you marked in the red were for the people who demean nations and brag their fake ego. No ones name was mentioned there. again this is a thread to mourn the death of the martyr. Its not meant to be a battleground to fling your words of solidarity towards the people here to please your boss. This is not acceptable.  Ask those who concur with you to thank you for the solidarity shown by you despite of their agressive anti india remarks. I hope they give you points for that. Anyways by your comments so far i have come to a conclusion that you are not worth my time. So i won't even bother to reply to anymore posts by you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mordor

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by sharpshooter

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Chandu and All : Thank you so much for all of you GUYS ! As a Pakistani, I liked all the comments which you guys posted... Its about Army and they should deal it... Kal Agar Indian Army per attack hua he tou Pakistani Army per bhi attack hota he.. Both are on fault.. There is no need to make digs at Pakistan.. By saying our soldiers are COWARD is not a gud thing.. We are proud of our ARMY ! Pakistani Army bhi bht shaheed hoti he Indian Army se.. Its our govt who does not want a peace..
ARMY is ARMY.. they should be respected whether its Indian ARMY or Pakistani Army.. I am proud of my ARMY ... 

So please dont spoil IF atmosphere we all are friends.. We respect everyone ! 

100% True. But the problem is atleast the dead should be respected. Decapitating someone after you kill him or mutilating the body is not right. That is a serious violation of the Geneva convention.
My dear I agree with each and every words of yours.. Look its a very serious and unfortunately an endless issue.. This issue can not be resolve..! Indian Army is treating Kashmiri Muslims in a bad way.. See app kisi ko judge na karo yaar.. ! India and Pakistan issue is a greatest hurdle.. 

I disagree. I can't speak up on behalf of the entire Indian Army, but the Army never starts a situation. It is their job to maintain peace and protect the state. There are people living in Kashmir (this could be Hindus or Muslims) that create problems. They are the ones chanting Hindustan murdabaad on the streets. When they attack innocent people the army has no choice but to take strict action. Again I can't speak up on behalf of the entire Indian Army. My point of view is based on my experience there.

Back in the 80's a lot of Kashmiri's had to flee Kashmir due to the violence there.

There is a reason why they chant 'Hindustan murdabaad'.  Not all of them are paid goons. A lot of Kashmiri muslims have legitimate grievances against the Indian state and the army. There are documented cases of torture, rape, killings and forced disappearances. I think we need to address their grievances and also the grievances of all the other disadvantaged ethnic groups, because this will come back and bite us in the future. 

Edited by silverbug - 10 January 2013 at 9:24am

guess_wh0

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

souldancersharpshootersilverbug

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

1) No shot at Pakistani's.
2) Several shots at theBoss.

Ab ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai!

In the interest of this thread, respect to the soldiers, I would ask people to stop derailing this thread. This isn't about me or the Boss. Its about 2 Indian soldiers killed in the most gruesome manner.
Some very informative posts by Silverbug, DejaVu,Sharpshooter are being diluted by senseless talk, completely unrelated to the subject on hand. I've already made my stance clear, nothing anybody says or does is going to change that. So quit it.

Instead of jumping the gun and attacking Guesswho, I'd appreciate it if we focussed on the issue at hand..I'm watching Times Now and I'm appalled at what these Pakistani generals are saying..absolute cowardly arrogant douches..

For those who don't know, let me inform you...Lt. Sourabh Kalia who was captured by Pakistani forces was shot in the eye and killed. After the killing, his limbs were chopped off, his hands were chopped off, his nose was chopped off...his body was full of burn marks from cigarette butts when it was found during the Kargil war...and these goons have the audacity to claim that animals did it? I think the Pakistani civil society needs to see through the pathetic army that is fooling the entire world.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souldancersilverbugANNMT..S.i.m.r.a.n.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Pentaminous.

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silverbug-Chandramukhi-

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I completely understand that armies fight and lives are lost...the anger is due to the way in which our martyrs are treated..atleast give us the right to carry out their last rites..atleast give the parents the chance to see their children's bodies one last time..what is the meaning of beheading the bodies, tongues being chopped off, limbs being chopped off? for heaven's sake, the Indian army even carries out the last rites of TERRORISTS with full dignity, let alone enemy soldiers.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone during my rant, but I can't imagine what must be going through the families of these slain heroes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0silverbug.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.